• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Bat 11, of course. You get a classic Joker cover and nice Joker splash page, Penguin, and iconic status, and a better investment to boot.

That BB 54 cover is great eye candy but for me I wouldn't shell out those bucks for a classic GGA book in itself, regardless of grade.

Bat 11, of course. You get a classic Joker cover and nice Joker splash page, Penguin, and iconic status, and a better investment to boot.

That BB 54 cover is great eye candy but for me I wouldn't shell out those bucks for a classic GGA book in itself, regardless of grade.

Just means you're not a GGA collector :baiting:

To a GGA collector, that is what a Superman #1 is to a Superhero collector... one of the top ten most desirable covers.

The price on the All-Select seems steep for a 3.0 - but then again the book looks far nicer from the scan.

As sweet as Church copies are - I can't see that sort of money for a so-so issue of All-American.

For the price I'm inclined to agree with Mr. Bedrock - neither.

Absent cost - I'd go with the All-Select.