• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

I'll buck the trend and say

Action 1 then

AF 15 then

Tec 27

I like this order also.

It's a really nice 8.0 on the Action, the AF 15, is the single highest graded and has a really good chance to stay that way, while the Tec 27 to me is kind of a weak 8.0 and tied at that grade with other known copies being nicer.

Don't underestimate the sole highest graded copy of the first appearance of Spidey.

I'll buck the trend and say

Action 1 then

AF 15 then

Tec 27

I like this order also.

It's a really nice 8.0 on the Action, the AF 15, is the single highest graded and has a really good chance to stay that way, while the Tec 27 to me is kind of a weak 8.0 and tied at that grade with other known copies being nicer.

Don't underestimate the sole highest graded copy of the first appearance of Spidey.

(thumbs u

(Having in mind that the Atlantic City copy of Tec 27 might also be somewhere near that grade )

(Having in mind that the Atlantic City copy of Tec 27 might also be somewhere near that grade )

I don't believe it's near that grade (I think around a 5.5), but at least it doesn't have a coupon out like the Atlantic City Superman #1.

I'd take the Action as well.

Currently:

Action #1: 14

Tec #27: 5

AF #15: 0

Add 1 to each (thumbs u