• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper age Independants you may have never heard of...

540 posts in this topic

I found one of my boxes that had a plethora of 80's treasure (or drek, depending on how you view it) stooges.gif Here are some of them, and I hope they haven't been posted already as it would appear some of the older posts have had their images disappear. Anyways, here's 8 of them for you all.

Aces-1.jpg

I remember the Ex -Mutants.Great read.I think they had a spin off called the new humans.Anybody have the whole exmutants series for sale?

You can buy the entire 1986 first series from Lone Star for less than $11. (They have them listed as NM.. I can't say if you will actually get NM copies though.)

Great stuff, wicked1!

Man, everyone and their brother was putting out comics featuring mutants, elves and gun-toting animals in the mid-80s! Pretty funny to look back on it all today.

Aces-1.jpg

Great title - European homages to the great American Adventure strips - top-notch stuff - a lot of really solid European crime and adventure stuff came out in the 80s. thumbsup2.gif

MMPPKFG-1.jpg

Good stuff Wicked1 - I remember buying all this *spoon* when I was in junior high! 27_laughing.gif

did Phil Foglio do the interior art as well? it sure looks like a Foglio cover to me