• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Age X-Men thread

2,282 posts in this topic

Hey Juan, have you sold all of your Byrne books?? Seems like your registry has shrunk

Nope, I still have most of them. Although, I only have a couple of 9.8's left. frown.gif

I dont see them confused.gif

I removed them since I am selling them off. That way the new owner doesn't have any problems listing them on his registry.

Hey Juan, have you sold all of your Byrne books?? Seems like your registry has shrunk

Nope, I still have most of them. Although, I only have a couple of 9.8's left. frown.gif

I dont see them confused.gif

I removed them since I am selling them off. That way the new owner doesn't have any problems listing them on his registry.

thumbsup2.gif Makes sense

BTW: phoenix thats a great price considering its being shipped to Australia with insurance included

foreheadslap.gif I didn't realize he lives in Australia. I guess I'll still throw in the shipping...but insurance will have be extra.

Mate, takeit.gif

plus i'll pay for whatever shipping and insurance is...only fair

BTW: phoenix thats a great price considering its being shipped to Australia with insurance included

foreheadslap.gif I didn't realize he lives in Australia. I guess I'll still throw in the shipping...but insurance will have be extra.

Mate, takeit.gif

plus i'll pay for whatever shipping and insurance is...only fair

893applaud-thumb.gif

$575.00 Shipped & insured. sumo.gif

1504160-GSX-men1CGC85.jpg

Excellent deal and a beautiful book from a 100% reliable person - it's the CGC Board trifecta!

Thanks Steve. thumbsup2.gifnews.gif Book is now SOLD to the gentleman from down under.

Good news!! Congrats, phoenix215 893applaud-thumb.gif

$575.00 Shipped & insured. sumo.gif

1504160-GSX-men1CGC85.jpg

Excellent deal and a beautiful book from a 100% reliable person - it's the CGC Board trifecta!

Thanks Steve. thumbsup2.gifnews.gif Book is now SOLD to the gentleman from down under.

Good news!! Congrats, phoenix215 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks mate, i'm really chuffed about it...though i refuse to look at my banka account statement for the next month tonofbricks.gif