• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here
15 15

What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread

• choice1
    • choice2

3,792 posts in this topic

This was my last purchase of 2016 (iv'e already added two new additions to my collection for 2017 -i know: slacker! lol ).

I'm building a Clown cover subset (not counting the Ace Periodicals baddie of the same name or clown king The Joker). I'm almost complete, but this one iv'e always considered the 'coup de grace'! Rifleman #10 gets all the love for photo cover with 'unintended overtones', but this one is just all kinds of bizarre: The leg crossed boy(Mickey Dolenz of 'The Monkees' fame) chewing on straw, the cigar smoking big footed creepy clown (and you know what they say about clowns with big feet? -Big red nose)! lol .Was waiting for a certified 9.0 or better, and whammo! Thanks Heritage!

I know it's Silver, but it is a 10 cent cover, and pre hero Silver Marvel (and i hang out more here than in Silver so.. :sumo: )

Four%20Color%20785_zpso31r6w5q.jpg

This was my last purchase of 2016 (iv'e already added two new additions to my collection for 2017 -i know: slacker! lol ).

I'm building a Clown cover subset (not counting the Ace Periodicals baddie of the same name or clown king The Joker). I'm almost complete, but this one iv'e always considered the 'coup de grace'! Rifleman #10 gets all the love for photo cover with 'unintended overtones', but this one is just all kinds of bizarre: The leg crossed boy(Mickey Dolenz of 'The Monkees' fame) chewing on straw, the cigar smoking big footed creepy clown (and you know what they say about clowns with big feet? -Big red nose)! lol .Was waiting for a certified 9.0 or better, and whammo! Thanks Heritage!

I know it's Silver, but it is a 10 cent cover, and pre hero Silver Marvel (and i hang out more here than in Silver so.. :sumo: )

That's one creepy clown. Feet and all. Nice book though.

We must be very close to having all issues posted. Montezuma would know. I love seeing all the 15 cent postage stamp issues since I'm still filling my dell rack and they give me something to look for?

That's one creepy clown. Feet and all. Nice book though.

I think Noah Beery Jr. was Joey, the clown, in Circus Boy. Batman was the ring master/owner (Robert Lowery).

and yes, I used to watch that show before Mickey joined the Monkees.

Edited by BB-Gun

Probably my favorite Duck cover. The Barks stories aren't too shabby either.

Four%20Color%2062_zpsejtas3iw.jpg

though I don't own any, it's always been the 'one' I would get a copy of If I were to only have one 'Duck book' in my collection. Really great cover!

Unless I missed them the following seven still haven't been posted in this thread.

438 Annie Oakley

444 Tubby

553 Susie Q Smith

594 Bozo

602 Mr MaGoo

799 Priscilla's Pop

1253 Spaceman

I don't have the other 4 :sorry:

orS4Pl5.jpg

MYnj2mJ.jpg