• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here
15 15

What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread

• choice1
    • choice2

3,792 posts in this topic

here are another 5 for the project.

I loved the Dondi comic strip as a kid. never knew that there was a comic book or a movie based on it until i saw this book.

The 1198 is one of the few books that were reprinted

fc1159.jpg

fc1176.jpg

fc1182.jpg

fc1198.jpg

fc1199.jpg

just got another batch in from ft88. Thanks, those put him squarely into first place among my trading partners with 61. I won't get to scanning those for quite a while but here are another 5 to check off the list.

I hope to have more time to persue trades actively after I dig out from TAX Season

fc1244.jpg

fc1251.jpg

fc1256.jpg

fc1258.jpg

fc1260.jpg

once I am done with my other runs, FC here I come!

gator

you're crazier than i thought

after seeing all these great books, you have to admit, it will be one heck of a challenge!

should have a mmc40 for you real soon...

gator

nice to see another poster here.

this brings me to the end of the scanned last box. I still have at least another box to scan as well as quite a few more that I need to rebag prior to scanning and the filing.

Some might argue that the Gyro Gearloose is not a four color, but I certianly think that it is. the number ( 01 329 207) is on the cover as well as on an interior page 1329. This is clearly one that was to be a part of the group that they changed into a regular issue.

fc1293.jpg

fc1294.jpg

fc1310.jpg

fc1329.jpg