• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here
15 15

What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread

• choice1
    • choice2

3,792 posts in this topic

Well, it's close over there, catrick339ataol-com, a sarcastic statement on eBay banning email addys as user names.

I'll try to scan a few more early issues this week.

over the long weekend I was able to get enough time on the main computer to scan, edit and upload a whole box of comics. It was the box with First series up to issue 399. I added 99 scans to my online inventory, but only a few have never been posted here b4.

fc236.jpg

fc238.jpg

fc255.jpg

fc268.jpg

fc281.jpg

with all of the four colors you picked up ESQ maybe we can work out a trade so I can add you to my list of partners.

I'll add a recent pick-up of #905, I think one of the harder issues to get because of all the old pervs long-term fans who still have a crush on Annette. From Sharon (skypinkblu) -- a real beater but it's mine, all mine.

Jack

49769-FC905.jpg

Here's a few Four Color comics.

2nd Road Runner app. Four color 1008

Does that make it the Road Runner-Up?

Very nice.

FourColor1008sold.jpg

Four color 123

Great coloring on that cover! I bet it looks terrific in person.

FourColor123-1.jpg

Thanks,

Jack

It's nice Jack, but these early Four Colors (don't know about all) were not printed on Glossy paper stock, so of course they look better in person than on the scan, but not like WDC&S or LT&MM (from the same time period that were printed on glossy) for example. I don't know why both were "Dell" comics. Joe