• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here
15 15

What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread

• choice1
    • choice2

3,792 posts in this topic

Not as high grade as I've been shooting for in my occasional FC pickups, but it was pretty cheap and I like Christmas covers.

lf_zpshonuonso.jpg

:cloud9:

Tony, when time permits, you must bump the recently formed Bugs & Looney Tunes thread with this one buddy. Thanks for posting!

Kind of an indication of how big Westerns were in the 1950s that Johnny Mack Brown, who looks to be in his 60s--and out of shape!--was apparently still popular enough to merit a comic. :D

Speaking of Westerns, I think this one went cheap last night on ComicLink. Rather surprisingly, according to the census this is the second highest-graded behind a 9.0. Some people would be bothered by the stamp, but I actually like the fact that this is a "File Copy" that appears to have actually been a true copy in the files.

RAD5F0612015918_114843_zpsqscdbwnv.jpg

Not as high grade as I've been shooting for in my occasional FC pickups, but it was pretty cheap and I like Christmas covers.

lf_zpshonuonso.jpg

:cloud9:

Tony, when time permits, you must bump the recently formed Bugs & Looney Tunes thread with this one buddy. Thanks for posting!

Done! We have to keep that thread near the front!

Just pulled the trigger on a big trade with mycomicshop.com I am getting over 30 books that are either very early( under 200) or decent grade of their 5 or above. They should be here in a couple of weeks,

If any of you have never dealt with MCS, they have one of , if not the best online shopping inventories. I had a lot of fun finding books to add to my cart ,while they were grading and pricing the 400+ books I selected and sent them Only problem was I wanted waaay more than I could spend and had to "save for later" most of them.

I do hope that someone will join through my link and place a nice sized first order. I receive a small commission which of course I would spend on Four Colors and I would add you to my Trading Partner list. I will also send you an appropriately valued book/books from my stock.

While I wait for those, here are a few more from Beerbohm

fc%20315%20Oswald_zpsbuxlrjbq.jpg

fc%20315%20bc_zpsbj7hykuo.jpg

fc%20967%20Chilly%20Willy_zps0103urer.jpg

fc%20967%20bc_zpstgyv7xak.jpg

fc%20500%20Buck%20Jones_zpslc5a8hlb.jpg

fc%20500%20bc_zps8nrer0lk.jpg

Edited by jmg3637

Down to 9 missing in the thread

438 Annie Oakley

444 Tubby

553 Susie Q Smith