• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine appreciation thread

301 posts in this topic

OK, here is the last batch to celebrate my run. [At least until I get the last five 9.8 books that I need]. I know that I have posted the 145 Bone Claws before but I love it confused-smiley-013.gif

Wolverine62CGC9-1.jpgWolverine77CGC9-1.jpg

Wolverine89CGC9-1.jpgWolverine145boneclaws9.jpg

GREAT BOOKS STEVE!!!!

WOW I just took a look at your set type in the registry for those Wolverines and what can I say but the #2 guy and you are tight!!! It's good to have competition so that's great but that #1 9.9 and #2 10.0 that he's got are sick too. Too bad no images of them up there.

Yeah, Matt has an amazing Wolverine run. I think he will eventually overtake me for the number one set based on those beautiful mints. Besides the 9.9 #1 & 10.0 #2, he also as a 9.9 #10. (worship)

But, I hope to be the first to finish the run in 9.8 or better. Even if I get passed later, it will be quite an accomplishment for me and the guys who have helped me.

Hey Ignatius,

I have been trying to find a decent Wolverine 35, to possibly keep or trade to you, but I am also having problems. Do you know of an area in the country where those issue didn't get a really bad dinged up spine?

DW

Marvel Comics Presents was a fun title. I collected the entire 175-book run. it was a great place to try out new artists and to run storylines that were either too short for a miniseries or involved characters that couldn't support a book on their own. But, CGC only lists a title once a certain percentage of the individual issues in that title have been graded. You could go to the CGC census and see how many of the 175 issues have a copy graded.