• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official "Please add these sets" Thread

1,211 posts in this topic

Hi, can you create a SA Nick fury set. Similar to the very popular Silver Surfer SA set.

I guess incorporating Strange tales 135-168, NicK Fury 1-18, Tales of Suspence apperances, and I guess a few others'...that I'm not too sure of right now lol

Oh ya, it also would contain early Cap issues from 1968/1969, (thumbs u

And early everything it seems. Ol-one-eye appeared in FF annual #3...he got around in the SA!

It seems it would make a really good set as it would hit quite a few major titles in addition to his own.

Thanks for the consideration (thumbs u

• Administrator

I have created a new expanded Conan set and I am working on Savage Sword this week....

(thumbs u

Other requests are being worked on and/or considered, so please continue to be patient. :foryou:

I have created a new expanded Conan set and I am working on Savage Sword this week....

(thumbs u

Other requests are being worked on and/or considered, so please continue to be patient. :foryou:

thank you !!!!!!

(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)

Could you make a Jim Starlin Cosmic Awareness Set? (Iron Man #55, Captain Marvel #25-34, Strange Tales 178-181, Warlock 9-15, Avengers Annual #7, Marvel Two in One Annual #2?

Thanks

Thomas

(thumbs u

Excellent, thanks :applause: I must say, that was a rather fast turnaround too :banana:

• Administrator
Hey, I just tried to add Squadron Supreme #11 & #12 from '86 to my registry...and guess what? It only goes up to 10! Can't believe no one has caught it til now.

Can this be fixed, please. (thumbs u

Rick

OK! Fixed that one! I also added Savage Sword of Conan 1-235.

Next I will work on the expanded JLA set....hope to have it done this week also.

Can we add a Mystery Tales set?

Only so you could add your one GA book? Gemma's too busy for that.

I am getting more. Isn't there a rock somewhere that needs a Paratrooper under it? (shrug)

What's that quote from that Stigmata movie?.... "Look under a rock and you'll find me....something something something" the quote is refering where you'll be able to find God.....

I am getting more. Isn't there a rock somewhere that needs a Paratrooper under it? (shrug)

What's that quote from that Stigmata movie?.... "Look under a rock and you'll find me....something something something" the quote is referring where you'll be able to find God.....

Analogizing you to God is the absolute furthest thing from my mind... ever... period... bar none.

What's that quote from that Stigmata movie?.... "Look under a rock and you'll find me....something something something" the quote is referring where you'll be able to find God.....

Analogizing you to God is the absolute furthest thing from my mind... ever... period... bar none.

How about being your "Personal Jesus"?

How about being your "Personal Jesus"?

Would I be able to "reach out and touch faith?"