• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official "Please add these sets" Thread

1,211 posts in this topic

Hi, can you create a SA Nick fury set. Similar to the very popular Silver Surfer SA set.

I guess incorporating Strange tales 135-168, NicK Fury 1-18, Tales of Suspence apperances, and I guess a few others'...that I'm not too sure of right now lol

Oh ya, it also would contain early Cap issues from 1968/1969, (thumbs u

Please, an expansion of the existing Conan the Barbarian #1-#100 set to the full run of #1-#275 :cloud9: (thumbs u

I second that. Give the Barbarian his due. Savage Sword of Conan needs the same treatment with a complete 1-235 set. These covers are classic beauties and are being slabbed at a pretty fast clip these days.

Please, an expansion of the existing Conan the Barbarian #1-#100 set to the full run of #1-#275 :cloud9: (thumbs u

I second that. Give the Barbarian his due. Savage Sword of Conan needs the same treatment with a complete 1-235 set. These covers are classic beauties and are being slabbed at a pretty fast clip these days.

That reminds me, please throw in the rest of the conan annuals too as part of the conan #1-#100 set. Right now we have #1-#5. Let's just make it #1-#12 for good measure. Thanks.

That reminds me, please throw in the rest of the conan annuals too as part of the conan #1-#100 set. Right now we have #1-#5. Let's just make it #1-#12 for good measure. Thanks.

(thumbs u

I assume that it only has 1-5 because Conan #100 was published in July of 79 and Annual #5 was the 79 annual. But of course if you expand the set to 275 all 12 annuals should be included.

you can add my name to that petition