• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official "Please add these sets" Thread

1,211 posts in this topic

Can we add a Mystery Tales set?

Only so you could add your one GA book? Gemma's too busy for that.

I am getting more. Isn't there a rock somewhere that needs a Paratrooper under it? (shrug)

What's that quote from that Stigmata movie?.... "Look under a rock and you'll find me....something something something" the quote is referring where you'll be able to find God.....

Analogizing you to God is the absolute furthest thing from my mind... ever... period... bar none.

How about being your "Personal Jesus"?

Would I be able to "reach out and touch faith?"

Only if you overdose. :baiting:

I am getting more. Isn't there a rock somewhere that needs a Paratrooper under it? (shrug)

What's that quote from that Stigmata movie?.... "Look under a rock and you'll find me....something something something" the quote is referring where you'll be able to find God.....

Analogizing you to God is the absolute furthest thing from my mind... ever... period... bar none.

Only if you overdose. :baiting:

You lost me on that one.

I have created a new expanded Conan set and I am working on Savage Sword this week....

(thumbs u

Other requests are being worked on and/or considered, so please continue to be patient. :foryou:

psssstttt....

Please add Captain America vol.5 #1 to current (25 or 30 would be nice)

14662.jpg

14662.jpg

I would definitely reach out and touch Faith.

Lead singer of INXS died of an overdose...

Actually he accidentally hung himself while masturbating. So I guess having a belt a little too tight around your neck is overdose then so be it. lol

Actually he accidentally hung himself while masturbating. So I guess having a belt a little too tight around your neck is overdose then so be it. lol

Auto-erotic asphyxiation is top ten in the list of most embarrassing ways to go!

Auto-erotic asphyxiation is top ten in the list of most embarrassing ways to go!

That Michael Hutchence...he could belt out a tune.

I have created a new expanded Conan set and I am working on Savage Sword this week....

(thumbs u

Other requests are being worked on and/or considered, so please continue to be patient. :foryou:

psssstttt....

Please add Captain America vol.5 #1 to current (25 or 30 would be nice)

hi

I have the following graded books I would like to add to the comic registry but can not find any sets for them:

Supreme: SupremeSacrifice # 1 - WWLA 2006

Cyberforce # 1 - v2 WWLA 2006

Punisher: The End, Marvel Comics 6/04

Aspen Splash: 2006 Swimsuit Spectacular #1 - WWLA 2006

Marvel Age Spiderman # 1 - FCBD

ASM # 14 - Wizard ACE Edition

Jutice # 4

SET REQUESTS

Marvel Silver Age Promotional Comics

Marvel Bronze Age Promotional Comics

Silver & Bronze Age Dr. Doom Cover appearances

Marvel Doc Savage 1-8

Marc Spector: Moon Knight

- Add following slots in the sets:

Marvel Super-Heores 12 & Giant Size Captain Marvel added to Marvel Captain Marvel Set

Marvel Spotlight 28 & 29 added to Moon Knight Set

Marvel Spotlight 5-11 added to Ghost Rider Set

What kind of priortization is used when adding new sets to the registry? It obviously is not on a first-come first-serve basis. I suggested a set for DC 1970's series "The Shadow" issues 1-12 a year ago. Does this work by popular demand? I would really like to know some particulars. If sets are not going to be added, it would be great to be told, "dont ask" or "that won't happen until we get more requests" or even "dream on" instead of just waiting and waiting . . .

Granted "The Shadow may not be at the top of everybody's list but I would sure like to see it added or to be told why it isn't going to be. Any feedback from CGC or other users is appreciated. Thanks!