• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official "Please add these sets" Thread

1,211 posts in this topic

i'm still here requesting the current Cap series #1-25, or #1 to the latest issue

I would like to see this one too.

hopefully if i keep posting it, they'll add it.

at least i'm not the only one.

I would also like to see that Cap rules the current stuff is pretty good

i'm still here requesting the current Cap series #1-25, or #1 to the latest issue

I would like to see this one too.

hopefully if i keep posting it, they'll add it.

at least i'm not the only one.

I would also like to see that Cap rules the current stuff is pretty good

I have requested this set too a month ago

Please, an expansion of the existing Conan the Barbarian #1-#100 set to the full run of #1-#275 :cloud9: (thumbs u

I second that. Give the Barbarian his due. Savage Sword of Conan needs the same treatment with a complete 1-235 set. These covers are classic beauties and are being slabbed at a pretty fast clip these days.

you can add my name to that petition

I know at least another two registry set owners that do not frequent the boards who'd be interested in expansions on both of those sets as well. To summarize, please expand the following:

Conan the Barbarian #1-100 expanded to #1-275 with annuals #1-12

Savage Sword of Conan #1-100 expanded to #1-235

When was the last time that a set came about directly because of interest shown here on this thread?????

Seems like we're all just spinning our wheels?

Is this thread strictly for the purpose of "cathartic release?" 'Let them whine on the boards and that'll suffice?'

Evidence to the contrary would be nice.........

Rick