• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official "Please add these sets" Thread

1,211 posts in this topic

I'd love to see a Marvel 25 Cent Picture Frame set:

Amazing Spider-Man 102

Avengers 93

Avengers Annual 5

Captain America 143

Captain America Annual 2

Chamber of Darkness Annual 1

Conan 11

Daredevil 81

Daredevil Annual 3

Fantastic Four 116

Fear 6

Incredible Hulk 145

Incredible Hulk Annual 4

Iron Man 43

Kid Colt 156

Marvel Feature 2

Marvel's Greatest Comics 34

Marvel Spotlight 2

Marvel Tales 33

Marvel Triple Action 1

Mighty Marvel Western 16

Monsters on the Prowl 14

My Love 14

Rawhide Kid 93

Ringo Kid 12

Special Marvel Edition 4

Sub-Mariner 43

Sub-Mariner Annual 2

Thor 193

Western Gunfighters 7

Where Monsters Dwell 12

Lead singer of INXS died of an overdose...
Personal Jesus is a Depeche Mode song. meh

doh! I always get those two bands mixed up.

Getting Depeche Mode and INXS mixed up??? (tsk):screwy:

Yeah, one sucks and the other doesn't. hm

Lead singer of INXS died of an overdose...
Personal Jesus is a Depeche Mode song. meh

doh! I always get those two bands mixed up.

Getting Depeche Mode and INXS mixed up??? (tsk):screwy:

Yeah, one sucks and the other doesn't. hm

Johnny Cash never covered INXS.

That's all you need to know.

What kind of priortization is used when adding new sets to the registry? It obviously is not on a first-come first-serve basis. I suggested a set for DC 1970's series "The Shadow" issues 1-12 a year ago. Does this work by popular demand? I would really like to know some particulars. If sets are not going to be added, it would be great to be told, "dont ask" or "that won't happen until we get more requests" or even "dream on" instead of just waiting and waiting . . .

Granted "The Shadow may not be at the top of everybody's list but I would sure like to see it added or to be told why it isn't going to be. Any feedback from CGC or other users is appreciated. Thanks!

i'm curious about this too

What kind of priortization is used when adding new sets to the registry? It obviously is not on a first-come first-serve basis. I suggested a set for DC 1970's series "The Shadow" issues 1-12 a year ago. Does this work by popular demand? I would really like to know some particulars. If sets are not going to be added, it would be great to be told, "dont ask" or "that won't happen until we get more requests" or even "dream on" instead of just waiting and waiting . . .

Granted "The Shadow may not be at the top of everybody's list but I would sure like to see it added or to be told why it isn't going to be. Any feedback from CGC or other users is appreciated. Thanks!

:popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn:

Hey, I just tried to add Squadron Supreme #11 & #12 from '86 to my registry...and guess what? It only goes up to 10! Can't believe no one has caught it til now.

Can this be fixed, please. (thumbs u

Rick

OK! Fixed that one! I also added Savage Sword of Conan 1-235.

Next I will work on the expanded JLA set....hope to have it done this week also.

Haven't been to this thread since my last post, and wouldn't ya know it...I get another gift for my B-Day. Thanx Gemma, you're a real sweatheart!

:luhv:

Rick