• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerber 7's and above please! Can I see a 10?

661 posts in this topic

Here's a few that I had as I looked through the first volume:

All-American #11 = 8

All-New #2 = 7

America's Best #6 = 7

Big 3 #2 = 7

Blue Beetle #30 = 7

Catman #13 = 9 (previously posted)

Dynamic #14 = 7

Exciting #28 = 8

Heroic #11 = 7

gerbers-1.jpg

Exciting #28 :takeit:

All-American #11 = 8

All-New #2 = 7

America's Best #6 = 7

Big 3 #2 = 7

Blue Beetle #30 = 7

Dynamic #14 = 7

Exciting #28 = 8

Heroic #11 = 7

gerbers-1.jpg

WOW! Great books! :cloud9:

Even sacentaur can relate the case with the Claire S. Moe copies being ultra-high grade, but with average paper.

'Tis true (I still luv 'em) - I believe jbcomicbox has some Claire S. Moe copies, as well...

Here's a few more that I have as I looked though Volume 2:

Liberty Scouts #2(#1) = 7 ( I saw someone else post a copy)

Man of War #1 = 7 ( I think I saw another copy posted also)

Meteor Comics #1 =7 (One-shot)

National Comics #7 = 7 (Lou Fine at his best)

Silver Streak #3 = 7

Thrilling Comics #33 = 8 (Gerber no-show)

War Comics #4 = 7 (Awesome cover)

Wonderworld Comics #4 = 7 (aaaahhh Lou Fine again)

gerbers2-1.jpg

I'm going to cheat a little with this book. It's a Gerber 6, but I'm reasonably sure that it's tough so I'm going to declare it an honorary 7. :)

Captain Cross is a riot! Unfortunately, he only gets a text story as his first appearance, and the title was cancelled after this issue.

I had never seen this one before...

51883-warvictory3sm.jpg.4c84c54565bdf47ca45608f91a86e8ce.jpg

I'm going to cheat a little with this book. It's a Gerber 6, but I'm reasonably sure that it's tough so I'm going to declare it an honorary 7. :)

Captain Cross is a riot! Unfortunately, he only gets a text story as his first appearance, and the title was cancelled after this issue.

Very nice . That is a great cover.

Great Book, Jon! and those are FANTASTIC, Telerites:) I was the one who posted the other Liberty Scouts:)

Here is a Planet 6, a Gerber 7, and a purple cover for Billy;) planet60001.jpg

Great Book, Jon! and those are FANTASTIC, Telerites:) I was the one who posted the other Liberty Scouts:)

not just purple young lady, but purple AND GOLD!!! [i know you're a girl, but you do understand it's profound effect on me, right???] and i never quite noticed that combo before; just might have to put that on the old want list.

not just purple young lady, but purple AND GOLD!!! [i know you're a girl, but you do understand it's profound effect on me, right???] and i never quite noticed that combo before; just might have to put that on the old want list.

Errr...those were my college colors, but I don't think we went to the same school , women do kinda sorta, know that football exists...;) I mean, in the North we do...;) I'm just glad you like it;) :foryou:

Errr...those were my college colors, but I don't think we went to the same school , women do kinda sorta, know that football exists...;) I mean, in the North we do...;) I'm just glad you like it;) :foryou:

i knew you'd come through. and i'm with point five--love the beastie. reminds me of ali highsmith getting on old boeckman a few weeks ago.

All-American #11 = 8

All-New #2 = 7

America's Best #6 = 7

Big 3 #2 = 7

Blue Beetle #30 = 7

Dynamic #14 = 7

Exciting #28 = 8

Heroic #11 = 7

gerbers-1.jpg

All American Comics #11 :takeit::takeit::takeit:

I have been looking for a nice copy for some time now. Can't belive I got outbid on the Larson copy by $25 last year :frustrated:

Great Books (thumbs u