• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerber 7's and above please! Can I see a 10?

661 posts in this topic

Indeed it is!!! I wish I had the Tec instead though!!!!

Hey Socrates!!! I'll tell you what I'll do!!! I'll trade you my Federal Men & give you a 100 bucks to boot for your Jumbo 31!!! Whatta say!!! :baiting:

Sounds like a fair deal to me....your big apple Tec #9 + $100 for my Jumbo #31 :grin:

.... :devil:

Hey Socrates!!! I'll tell you what I'll do!!! I'll trade you my Federal Men & give you a 100 bucks to boot for your Jumbo 31!!! Whatta say!!! :baiting:

Sorry guy, but I get first shot at that book when SW decides to give it up.

(So I get to buy it if he dies first.)

Sorry guy, but I get first shot at that book when SW decides to give it up.

(So I get to buy it if he dies first.)

lol .....Very True!

I DID know this one was a Gerber 9 :grin:

Copy3Ebay8-7-06-2.jpg

I just love the cover on that issue!!! I did know it's a gerber 9 also. I want it!!!!

Have more of these turned up since Gerber created his scarcity index? I know a lit of 7's and 's that have become more common.

Have more of these turned up since Gerber created his scarcity index? I know a lit of 7's and 's that have become more common.
A lot more of these have turned up:

warrior-1-raw-fc.jpg

It was an 8. I don't think it's even a 6 anymore.

A lot more of these have turned up:

warrior-1-raw-fc.jpg

It was an 8. I don't think it's even a 6 anymore.

I posted these Gerber 8's in a different thread!!! Might as well post them here too!!!!

featurebooks8back.jpg

Fourfavorites26gerber8.jpg

I DID know this one was a Gerber 9 :grin:

Copy3Ebay8-7-06-2.jpg

I just love the cover on that issue!!! I did know it's a gerber 9 also. I want it!!!!

I miss my copy. Had to sell it during a rough patch about 6 years ago now on ebay. I wish I still had a scan. I wonder if someone around here has it. It sold for $200.00 had a very light sub crease and was flat and very clean the title area the blue turned greyish. Had bright colors. I would like to see everyone's copies to see if I can Identify it.

Love that Target cover! (thumbs u

Here's a question for someone with Gerber knowledge: Is Star Spangled Comics #1 a Gerber 7? Seems like I read somewhere that it is but would like confirmation.

Thanks

1 is a 7 although you see it all the time, famous robot cover and all. The rest from #2 through #10 are 6, 7, 7, 6, 7, 7, 7, 6, and 8 respectively. #13 is also an 8. #60 is an 8 and a white space to boot.

At least that's what's in the books.

I was reading this thread, thought about the fact I had 2 of these, stuck one in the market place and forgot to post a picture...it's a Gerber 7, first Hangman...I can post my other one, but I had this one handy:) (tape stains and all)special0001.jpg