• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Marvel anyone?

141 posts in this topic

I recently revisited the first two CM archives and once again realise why He was so popular back then. In fact I think the poor guy gets no respect. Here's a thought....If DC had managed to sink CM after only two or three years of publication, would the books have more respect and more value?

I scroll down through the posts thinking there'll be a comment about such fresh appearing copy and...

This one almost belongs in the innuendo thread

tonofbricks.gif

I scroll down through the posts thinking there'll be a comment about such fresh appearing copy and...

tonofbricks.gif

what a fresh minty copy poke2.gif I mean........what a minty fresh copy........I mean .......what a copy of minty fresh....................... 893applaud-thumb.gif

ps. Beatiful Comic thumbsup2.gif

tonofbricks.gif

what a fresh minty copy poke2.gif I mean........what a minty fresh copy........I mean .......what a copy of minty fresh....................... 893applaud-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Fresh minty goodness?

#105 is hilarious

Agreed. Not one I've ever paid attention to before, either.

Just got this delivered today. Not too high on the page quality, but the selling feature is that it's the one and only highest graded

cma106f.jpg

BTW D27Kid, those are great copies and covers! Nice pick ups!!

Just got this delivered today. Not too high on the page quality, but the selling feature is that it's the one and only highest graded

cma106f.jpg

BTW D27Kid, those are great copies and covers! Nice pick ups!!

hello all...

that is a nice book...I only have a CMA #2, trying to find a nice #1 (missed out on filter81's copy)...

rick

[quote.I only have a CMA #2, trying to find a nice #1 (missed out on filter81's copy)...

rick

Nice! Post 'em if you please!

I've got my 5 and 11 in Florida right now on a vacation getting a hard plastic tan. I'll post em when I get em (hopefully next week--pray for 8.5 on both)