• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
25 25

4,858 posts in this topic

The longer the wait the more likely I will have the money when it finally appears. There is one in the set registry but I have no idea who he is or if he plans on keeping it forever.

Good luck. That book sells itself on the cover alone!!

Call me weird, but I love pink covers!

Also, why does the 9.8 go to the interior cover instead of the one everyone sees?

Because if CGC gave a bad "headline" grade because of the exterior cover and there was a pristine interior cover inside, lots of people would simply start ripping the exterior cover off.

Edited by tth2

Thanks, the 110 is really nice. I have no idea what that white dot is on the scan but it is not on the book thankfully. I'm not a big fan of the cover but it is a monster key for DC. Kid Flash was a star in two Teen Titan series and of course had his own book for 247 issues. There are not too many characters that have that kind of staying power.

I have always been a big Barry Allen fan as you could expect but Wally has grown on me the last two years. I really did not like how Marv Wolfman always protrayed him as a young gun ahole. But like all of us he has matured over the years.

Just added a 109 to my collection. I think I need 23 of the first 50 issues, but this is one of the tougher ones out of the way.

Flash109.jpg

Just added a 109 to my collection. I think I need 23 of the first 50 issues, but this is one of the tougher ones out of the way.

Nice copy, much better than mine. 109 is one of the first issues I got after getting back into comics 18 months ago. Do you have 106? That's the last one I needed to finish the run, and it took forever to find a decent copy. 105 is a piece of cake, there's always copies floating around waiting to get snatched up.