• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
25 25

4,858 posts in this topic

1703.jpg

1701.jpg

1702.jpg

Wow, those are really nice. I'm more into 9.0 and 9.2 copies, but I have to say that those 9.4's make me reconsider my choice of buying lower high grades!

I've always found the cover to #144 pretty boring so evidently I never scanned mine. Here though are scans of my next three, including another purple cover:

05-09-2011114049PM.jpg

13-08-2011113325AM.jpg

16-06-2011101214PM.jpg

:cool:

You're right about the cover to 144, which is a bad re-do of the one for issue 122, which I like a lot by the way!

I've always found the cover to #144 pretty boring so evidently I never scanned mine. Here though are scans of my next three, including another purple cover:

16-06-2011101214PM.jpg

:cool:

Oh and I like the purple one a lot, which is a cool re-do of issue 123's cover!

You're right about the cover to 144, which is a bad re-do of the one for issue 122, which I like a lot by the way!

I just scanned and put up the #144 in its proper place.

:)

I just scanned and put up the #144 in its proper place.

:)

I have to agree, I cannot quite put my finger on why, but #144 does not quite measure up to other Flash books of the same time frame.

Here is my copy of #140.

FLSHXX_140_zps23e25d21.jpg