• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ace Comics featuring Four Favorites, Super Mystery, and Our Flag
6 6

893 posts in this topic

I used to have toaster that would do that too. :P

combangup_zpsb77c1627.jpg

Wow. Great show. :applause:

Great covers! :applause:

My photobucket recently crapped and all my posts lost their photos (including this one) So I thought I'd put them up again with a couple new ones as well. I'm sure you wouldn't mind...

comlightning_zps0900293b.jpg

When you look at the age of Jim Mooney when he did them he was pretty amazing!!

Well ..... I should qualify that .... this is an issue I still need covers for :wishluck: Here's my coverless & a peek at the 1st page (for those who enjoy seeing inside the books) :headbang:

FF%2010%202_zps5a7b8wgo.jpg

For a guy with no powers, The Clown sure gave Magno and Davey a lot of trouble ( :baiting: Lex Luthor). He,s even in books where he wasn't the cover antagonist, like this one. That cover is one of a kind chaos! (And still one i need :cry: ) Edited by Sagii

Well ..... I should qualify that .... this is an issue I still need covers for :wishluck: Here's my coverless & a peek at the 1st page (for those who enjoy seeing inside the books) :headbang:

For a guy with no powers, The Clown sure gave Magno and Davey a lot of trouble ( :baiting: Lex Luthor). He,s even in books where he wasn't the cover protagonist, like this one. That cover is one of a kind chaos! (And still one i need :cry: )

Thats awesome Frisco!! Thats not the only splash in that issue that ROCKs!! How about the Captain Courageous one with Captain Nippo and the Man eating Albino Apes :headbang: !! :o

For a guy with no powers, The Clown sure gave Magno and Davey a lot of trouble ( :baiting: Lex Luthor). He,s even in books where he wasn't the cover protagonist, like this one. That cover is one of a kind chaos! (And still one i need :cry: )

Thats awesome Frisco!! Thats not the only splash in that issue that ROCKs!! How about the Captain Courageous one with Captain Nippo and the Man eating Albino Apes :headbang: !! :o

Four Favorites 10 has albino apes. Is that the one you're thinking of?