• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

On 7/25/2022 at 9:58 PM, flashlites said:

I love MyComicShop! They keep sending me notices (I have Vampi 1 on my wish list but alas they have all been out of my price range :ohnoez:) Nice pick ups there! Congrats!

I do, too! Always professional- and these issues seemed to be in a great price range. Win win

On 7/25/2022 at 6:58 PM, flashlites said:

I love MyComicShop! They keep sending me notices (I have Vampi 1 on my wish list but alas they have all been out of my price range :ohnoez:) Nice pick ups there! Congrats!

Just under 2/3 of my Vampirella run came from MCS.  And the bulk of my creepy and eerie collections as well.

On 7/28/2022 at 2:34 PM, Darkga said:

I already have Vampirella #19 in 9.0, 9.2, and 9.6, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to pick it up in 9.8. :takeit: Now, I'm trying to decide whether to unload my undercopies or keep hoarding. hm

Get a 9.4 so you'll have the full set.

On 7/28/2022 at 3:34 PM, Darkga said:

I already have Vampirella #19 in 9.0, 9.2, and 9.6, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to pick it up in 9.8. :takeit: Now, I'm trying to decide whether to unload my undercopies or keep hoarding. hm

Vampirella (Warren) no. 19 - CGC 9.8 W - Front.jpg

Nice pick up- wondered who grabbed it! 

On 7/28/2022 at 3:34 PM, Darkga said:

Keep hoarding! :headbang:

On 7/28/2022 at 8:43 PM, Stevemmg said:

To the tune of Ride On-“Hoard On”

got myself a one-way ticket
(Hoard on) goin' the wrong way
(Hoard on)
(Hoard on) gonna change my evil ways
(Hoard on)
One of these days
One of these days
I'm gonna
(Hoard on)
(Hoard on) mmh, lookin' for a truck
(Hoard on) Mmh
(Hoard on) keep on hoarding
Hoardin’ on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on

Bon was the best! I still remember that period of dread after Bon died when we heard there was a new AC/DC album coming out? We waited in horror maybe months? And you know what we had to agree we loved it...but still.........we will always miss Bon we loved him and most of us still do. Thanks for sharing Bon, made me smile!

On 7/28/2022 at 10:05 PM, Stevemmg said:

Agreed!  Bon Scott was indeed the best and he left his fingerprints all over Back in Black even though he wasn’t there to record it. So much raw energy and fun. Whole Lotta Rosie is always in my play rotation. 

Wanna tell you a story....

'bout a woman I know....

When it come to comics....

whew she steals the show....