• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, flashlites said:

And the back cover for #30!!! Wow look at them brag at their talent! Such an impressive line up!!!

image.png.3118796518f80a69bff60afeb2bac2cb.png

Many of the back covers of Warren mags (during this period) are nearly as cool as the front cover with incredible illustrations.  (thumbsu

Just missed out on this one! Maybe one of you got it? Nice looking copy maybe a 5-6.0? What's the going rate for these Frazetta covers? Most copies for this run I'm counting on spending about 10-20$ per issue. But these Frazetta's seem to be going for a lot more and are posing as my biggest challenge to completing the run.  

image.png.47150ed2b7b0e01fce95f976c4889d7e.png

4 minutes ago, flashlites said:

This one I found affordable and bought last week but look at the condition! Maybe a 1.8? Still I love it and I am so glad to have at least one Frazetta cover!

image.png.b197a514296e4348fa1c92906f1e0e23.png

Frazetta covers are the best.  Thee are a lot of great artists but Frazetta seems to be the one that draws most collectors into the fold.

When I began collecting Warrens, I concentrated on getting the Frazetta covers first then the mostly black covers.

13 hours ago, flashlites said:

Just missed out on this one! Maybe one of you got it? Nice looking copy maybe a 5-6.0? What's the going rate for these Frazetta covers? Most copies for this run I'm counting on spending about 10-20$ per issue. But these Frazetta's seem to be going for a lot more and are posing as my biggest challenge to completing the run.  

image.png.47150ed2b7b0e01fce95f976c4889d7e.png

Fortunately, there are only 5 of them. They tend to close in the $30 to $50 range for an average condition book.