• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

Hey there Vampi fans! Please check out the photo below. Duke from Shangalla is working with GCD trying to fill in all the unknowns about these Mexican Spider-Man comics from the 1970's.  These books were produced every 2 weeks and sometimes every week so the artists were really cranking them out and sometimes swiped art from other comics. This swipe is obviously a swipe from an issue of Vampirella. Can you help him out and tell him which issue it is from?

image.png.f87e26a8eccbdd8872edd13e45b6b278.png

Here's the youtube video:

2 hours ago, wombat said:

Got it!!!!! Vampirella #5, page 32. 

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'The LIFE BLOOD of any COLLECTION! YOU MIGHT HAVE CREEPYS AND EERIES PILED TO CEILING! ISSUE NUMBER ONE COLLECTION ISN'T COMPLETE EVERY ISSUE VAMPIRELLA! ISSUES WHILE IT'S STILL EASY! JUST MAIL COUPON ALL WITHOUT VAMPIRETIA dantilin ভ VAMPIRELIA VAMPIRELIA MAIL THIS COUPON TODAY!! VAMPIRELLA Warren Publishing P.0.B copes Malled 32 issues Indicated. Please away!'

Thanks for doing the research!!! You may want to check out the youtube and see if you can spot anymore swipes. I let him know in the comments about Vampi and I'm sure he'll be happy to know that at least one of the many in these comics has now been nailed down. 

1 hour ago, Surfing Alien said:

Lucked into a super sharp copy of #7. I may have to get this one graded. Other than bindery chips and the registration, I don't see any flaws, the spine is round and smooth, no tics and no color crack, definitely never pressed.

2027145257_Vampi7.thumb.jpg.8cb59767474914a1338268bcb80ef526.jpg

Wow! Very nice. These books notoriously have bad spines.