• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Darkga said:

I just scored two more superb #1's that I'll be submitting to CGC this week. :grin: I'm up to five copies total now in various grades.

IMG_1027.thumb.jpeg.a4f0612a7af3ca2be516907e4cbb4787.jpeg

Pretty looking copies, @Darkga!  Tough to find really nice raw copies  that look like these (and raw is how I like 'em!).  (thumbsu

1 hour ago, comicginger1789 said:

My friend lives within the same province but a good 12 hours from me. I had him pick me up a run of Vampirella (missing 3 random issues), a run of Epic Illustrated, a complete DC Shadow run and a bunch of Dr. Strange comics from his 70's series (plus some other random goodies including a statue). Will share here once it is in my possession!!!!

🥳

29 minutes ago, flashlites said:

Well Vampi fans, I'm new to this thread and I've enjoyed reading through some of the pages! Today I'm officially announcing my intent to complete the Warren Magazine run. I have been picking up issues here and there for the last few years. It was my intention all along to go after Vampi once I finished Flash. So the time has come! I have an 8 issue start with one on the way so I will share some as they come in. I am looking forward to hanging out here with you all and may need your advice from time to time. I really loved the Frazetta Cat Girl discussion a few pages back. I have a lot to learn but I know I'm in the right place. 

Here's one I picked up last week:

image.png.5da1bd5918526fe2f59523ae802de3aa.png

High grade Warren's are actually tougher than one would think. Have fun, it's a great ride.

1 hour ago, flashlites said:

Well Vampi fans, I'm new to this thread and I've enjoyed reading through some of the pages! Today I'm officially announcing my intent to complete the Warren Magazine run. I have been picking up issues here and there for the last few years. It was my intention all along to go after Vampi once I finished Flash. So the time has come! I have an 8 issue start with one on the way so I will share some as they come in. I am looking forward to hanging out here with you all and may need your advice from time to time. I really loved the Frazetta Cat Girl discussion a few pages back. I have a lot to learn but I know I'm in the right place. 

Welcome! :) I'll take a look through my doubles tomorrow and let you know what extra issues I have for sale. 

2 hours ago, flashlites said:

image.png.5da1bd5918526fe2f59523ae802de3aa.png

Jump in, the water's warm!!  What most people don't see is how excellent the interior work is on many of the Warrens.  Each run has its peaks and valleys but overall, it's very well done with classic artists and writers that often got their early work published in these magazines.  (thumbsu