• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

On 4/22/2021 at 7:21 PM, flashlites said:

Well Vampi fans, I'm new to this thread and I've enjoyed reading through some of the pages! Today I'm officially announcing my intent to complete the Warren Magazine run. I have been picking up issues here and there for the last few years. It was my intention all along to go after Vampi once I finished Flash. So the time has come! I have an 8 issue start with one on the way so I will share some as they come in. I am looking forward to hanging out here with you all and may need your advice from time to time. I really loved the Frazetta Cat Girl discussion a few pages back. I have a lot to learn but I know I'm in the right place. 

Here's one I picked up last week:

image.png.5da1bd5918526fe2f59523ae802de3aa.png

This may be a bit late but welcome to the thread and I'm glad to see more Vampi collectors!  I am also in the process of putting together a full run and am just down to two books to get (Issue #52 and 81).  So please let me know if any board members have any high grade copies (VF or better) of these available.  Also I have a bunch of doubles and triples that I have been thinking of selling off.  Please let me know if you're interested which may be able to help you with your run.  :bigsmile:

31 minutes ago, Escaflown41 said:

Hi all, I got a bunch of duplicate Warren Vampi books in the process of assembling a nice high grade personal run here.  Just checking to see if there's any interest before I take the time to start posting them for sale in its own thread.  Here's a sneak peak of my current doubles and triples!  I may have more coming down the pipes as I continue to upgrade my copies.

IMG_4540.jpg

How much for the toe, old man? :insane:

1 hour ago, Escaflown41 said:

Hi all, I got a bunch of duplicate Warren Vampi books in the process of assembling a nice high grade personal run here.  Just checking to see if there's any interest before I take the time to start posting them for sale in its own thread.  Here's a sneak peak of my current doubles and triples!  I may have more coming down the pipes as I continue to upgrade my copies.

IMG_4540.jpg

Any interest?  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

1 hour ago, Escaflown41 said:

This may be a bit late but welcome to the thread and I'm glad to see more Vampi collectors!  I am also in the process of putting together a full run and am just down to two books to get (Issue #52 and 81).  So please let me know if any board members have any high grade copies (VF or better) of these available.  Also I have a bunch of doubles and triples that I have been thinking of selling off.  Please let me know if you're interested which may be able to help you with your run.  :bigsmile:

I’m interested.