• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold Collecting Thread
1 1

759 posts in this topic

I won this from Mark Wilson today, so it's going in the thread. I just love this cover! And, it's currently the top copy. cloud9.gif

1725882-bravebold10.JPG

Congratulations! Very nice pick up! I was wondering if anyone from the boards was going to win the #10 (which is a fantastic looking 8.0 and has white pages to boot cloud9.gif) and the #11.

And I see that Heritage has some very nice pre-hero B&Bs coming up in its May Signature auction. I wonder if this thread helped to stir up interest in the title!

Man, that is an awesome book that I'd be thrilled to own. hail.gif

I won this from Mark Wilson today, so it's going in the thread. I just love this cover! And, it's currently the top copy. cloud9.gif

1725882-bravebold10.JPG

Well there's some competition for some of the books...the only one I won at heritage...

Bandb20.jpg

Fantastic! Awesome cover, sure looks ike it has nice gloss also. hail.gifthumbsup2.gif

its a 'crime' that that sweet copy is a 7.5.

it makes chasing 9.2s and 9.4 silly since--- loose in a mylar---

that book would look awesome (especially for such a tough book)!

course the scan is pretty small....

Edited by aman619

its a 'crime' that that sweet copy is a 7.5.

it makes chasing 9.2s and 9.4 silly since--- loose in a mylar---

that book would look awesome (especially for such a tough book)!

course the scan is pretty small....

All my early issue B and B's are between 8.0 and 6.5 and look great in Mylars. However, if I could find them in better condition, I would take them in a heart beat. Heck it's hard enough to find them with good PQ though. I plan on upgrading when and if better copies become available. The next heritage auction perhaps 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Congrats! There's definitely something up, because I've seen more slabbed pre-hero B&Bs in the last couple of months than I have in the past 5 years combined.

I think the new series is bringing old copies out of the woodwork. I've also noticed that #1s appear to show up in clumps. There's two on Heritage right now (hands off! I want one of them at least!) and many months ago, three or four appears on ebay in the space of a few weeks.