• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold Collecting Thread
1 1

759 posts in this topic

Silvers B&B 35 is sharp. It USED to be my least favorite of the Kubert run until I joined the boards and saw a copy with a full color strike....That purple to lavender transition in the mountain tops is sublime. It's one of my favorites now.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. It still can't dethrone 34, I like that one so much I've got a CGC 7.5, a low grade reader, AND the archive edition in which the color, in my opinion, is very faithful to the originals.

Silvers B&B 35 is sharp. It USED to be my least favorite of the Kubert run until I joined the boards and saw a copy with a full color strike....That purple to lavender transition in the mountain tops is sublime. It's one of my favorites now.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. It still can't dethrone 34, I like that one so much I've got a CGC 7.5, a low grade reader, AND the archive edition in which the color, in my opinion, is very faithful to the originals.

One can never own too many copies of B&B 34. I've owned the Winnipeg copy (structurally not great, ended up grading as a 8.0, but gorgeous color) and the Western Penn copy during the course of my collecting career.

Can somebody help me identify all the Suicide Squad issues in Brave and Bold? I know there's 25,27, 38, and 39.

TASK FORCE X appeared in B&B 25-27 and 37-39. All too few books.

The original Suicide Squad never get a decent treatment until Darwyn Cooke made them key characters in his NEW FRONTIER series. I would love to see a new series with these characters by Mr. Cooke.

Can somebody help me identify all the Suicide Squad issues in Brave and Bold? I know there's 25,27, 38, and 39.

TASK FORCE X appeared in B&B 25-27 and 37-39. All too few books.

The original Suicide Squad never get a decent treatment until Darwyn Cooke made them key characters in his NEW FRONTIER series. I would love to see a new series with these characters by Mr. Cooke.

I was think the same thing about Darwyn Cooke. hm Thanks for the info. I have a nice 38 on its way which I'll post when I receive it.