• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herald2Galactus: Update 2

298 posts in this topic

Damn that's a nice Def 10!

8.5?

Did you trade the ASM 18 for that?

27_laughing.gif No.

I was trading Mark my ASM 18 for a ASM 101 4.5/5.0

If those two books were freebies to make up for his earlier behaviour and the ASM 101 shows up, then that will be a very good first step for Mr. H2G.

He still needs to take care of our Canadian and UK friends.

And as for you Mr. Foolkiller, dinner at Morimoto's is on me the next time I'm in Philly.

I went to the mail today and there was a refund from Herald2Galactus. Looks like he is trying to correct the mistakes/problems. Glad he did and I hope the rest of you all get looked after.

Great news I hope he continues to make things right.

gossip.gif BTW I just got the hex issue in today.

cool once he's finished paying off the people he stole from, he can finally complete his transaction with me. smile.gif

After all that has gone down, I dont want his money. And Im not saying that there is anything wrong if you do want your money either flowerred.gif

cool once he's finished paying off the people he stole from, he can finally complete his transaction with me. smile.gif

After all that has gone down, I dont want his money. And Im not saying that there is anything wrong if you do want your money either flowerred.gif

Nah the book is on the bay now anyway. smile.gif was just being a jonjesper

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I think I came up with something new.

you just pulled a jonjesper 893applaud-thumb.gif

Which would be like pulling a Mother Theresa headbang.gif

sainthood isn't far off angel.gif

you got the mother part right trixie devil.gifpoke2.gif

you got the mother part right trixie devil.gifpoke2.gif

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifheadbang.gif

I'm not affected directly by this guy H2G, and glad I'm not, but I sure hope you all get your matters solved. Sometimes people get ahead of themselves and then they aren't sure what they're supposed to do confused-smiley-013.gif...so they run. makepoint.gif I guess he just needed someone to point him in the right direction to make good on these "deals".

Super props to Brian! 893applaud-thumb.gif You obviously didn't have to do any of this and it certainly shows that your efforts are well appreciated. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Andy