• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,420 posts in this topic

On 5/20/2024 at 3:22 PM, AndyFish said:

Proof that going to some of these little shows is worth it-- picked this up at the Greenfield MA show-- presents extremely well.

Going back through these posts how can anyone not love the Golden Age?  It's head and shoulders above all others.  I may have an affection for Early Bronze because that's when I was buing off the stands but boy these Golden Age books are just without peers.

WORLDS FINEST 002.jpg

I saw a lower grade copy of this at Motor City this weekend and alllmossttt pulled the trigger. Worlds Finest doesn't get the love, but some of those covers are just great.

big defect here, but could not say "no" to eldon's copy of master 21.   i have a few masters of said ped, but nothing nearly as cool.  must've been slabbed before it was cgc-recognized, and it wasn't even noted in the description as the eldon.   

image.thumb.jpeg.4411d9fa80cfc722da3b4e1b4fea656b.jpeg

On 5/31/2024 at 10:47 AM, Straw-Man said:

big defect here, but could not say "no" to eldon's copy of master 21.   i have a few masters of said ped, but nothing nearly as cool.  must've been slabbed before it was cgc-recognized, and it wasn't even noted in the description as the eldon.   

image.thumb.jpeg.4411d9fa80cfc722da3b4e1b4fea656b.jpeg

Love his books