• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,426 posts in this topic

Sharon, you are getting sleepy... very sleepy...

You are packaging up the Jumbos and bringing them to the tiki hut...

you drink a mai tai...

a zombie...

a suffering ...

you leave the Jumbos as an offering to the tiki gods...

You awaken later at home and it all seems like a strange dream....

(Nice bunch of books, btw.)

Matthew, I'm great at reminding people to spend money, just ask my husband..;)

Ronaldo, The shoes are a joke, I have a closet full, but you'll only find me in sneakers or sandals unless I'm forced...after seeing what heels and pointy toes did to my Mom's feet, I didn't love them anymore..;)

lol

What a great group of books though, really! (thumbs u

I'm very jealous :)

Thanks Szelim, I love them...

Ryan, it's satisfying and expensive...but if you do low grade, you can still eat...;)

Jon, the trick IS :gossip:...Since I AM the wife, I don't have to ask my wife..;) and my husband notices there IS a living room only a few times a year..;)

Sharon, do you happen to have any Sisters like you!!!! <3 <3

I Need a wife like that!!!!!!!

OK, these are not high grade, but there are a lot of them and I promised the friend I bought them from, that I would post a picture here...(after that, I'm going to walk quietly to the Comics Anonymous thread and sign in...)

topnotchgroup.jpg

jumbo.jpg

:applause:

Awesome get! Thanks for sharing! :grin:

What a great batch of books to get! Love the bright colors on the Jumbos.

Ken

Thanks Szelim, I love them...

Ryan, it's satisfying and expensive...but if you do low grade, you can still eat...;)

Jon, the trick IS :gossip:...Since I AM the wife, I don't have to ask my wife..;) and my husband notices there IS a living room only a few times a year..;)

Sharon, do you happen to have any Sisters like you!!!! <3 <3

I Need a wife like that!!!!!!!

lol ... would it work? Would the two of you be competing for the same books? Make sure and sign a pre-nup!

But think of the anniversary presents!!

And a bridal registry at Metro or Clink!! :cloud9:

Well after the sad news about the funny business with the Tec #8 in the Mastro auction, I was feeling pretty down.

Then, like I was the Detroit Tigers, stagedoorjohnny offered me this books at a more than fair price. So we have agreed on a deal, in principle, for this book. Pending me putting cash together after the holiday season when I am no longer broke :(

I just couldn't wait to post it though :banana:

Since I passed on this book once already, it feels great getting another shot at it.

:cloud9::cloud9:

Thanks Dennis!!

Tec8001.jpg

Well after the sad news about the funny business with the Tec #8 in the Mastro auction, I was feeling pretty down.

Then, like I was the Detroit Tigers, stagedoorjohnny offered me this books at a more than fair price. So we have agreed on a deal, in principle, for this book. Pending me putting cash together after the holiday season when I am no longer broke :(

Since I passed on this book once already, it feels great getting another shot at it.

Thanks Dennis!!

Tec8001.jpg

Congrats! Looks great!! There's nothing like getting the one that got away. :applause:

Thanks Dennis!!

Tec8001.jpg

Congratulations! It's always a nice feeling when you fill a gap in your collection. It takes time, especially with the early GA books.