• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

Congrats on the nice pick-ups, Ronaldo.

Exciting 4 is one of my favorites.

Interestingly we both have copies with almost identical defects.

Is it possible that all of them had that same water stain?

Thanks Richard! Steve told me you would like that one.

hm You are right they both do have the exact same defect. Metro has one on there site as well that is labeled as "stain on bottom right corner." Very weird coincidence if you ask me.

Nice copy by the way (thumbs u

Gang, is it possible that these are from a warehouse find or something? It's not only possible but likely that all these copies where damaged at the same time.

Did Paul Reinmann actually do that cover? Isn't that they guy that did the kreppy ink job all over Kirby's inks on the first issues of The X-men?

Very sweet book!

R.

the boys at ponscon know how stoked I was to get this book!

caamf-1.jpg

I was watching that auction Rick!!! Congrats on a great book!!! Now I know your E-Bay name and you're bidding now on a book I was wanting (@#!!@#$%!!&**#@@)!!!! Oh well!!!! Hopefully there'll be another in a year or two!!

that zoot is a hoot

You should see the interior on that one! It's amazing what you can do with a rope, a stake and a bamboo shoot. Oh, and a girl.

here is another AMF I am stoked about!

sfamf-1.jpg

Where were you on "S' night when we needed you! :frustrated:

that zoot is a hoot

You should see the interior on that one! It's amazing what you can do with a rope, a stake and a bamboo shoot. Oh, and a girl.

maybe I will get to sneak a peak at one :)

the boys at ponscon know how stoked I was to get this book!

caamf-1.jpg

I was watching that auction Rick!!! Congrats on a great book!!! Now I know your E-Bay name and you're bidding now on a book I was wanting (@#!!@#$%!!&**#@@)!!!! Oh well!!!! Hopefully there'll be another in a year or two!!

ebay id = newforcecomics (has been for 12 years, no secrets there!)... I am like a kid in a candy store :)

here is another AMF I am stoked about!

sfamf-1.jpg

Where were you on "S' night when we needed you! :frustrated:

:cloud9:I have one, but your's is fancier:) I bet ComicDonna's daughter would love it, too:)

but yours was likely a better price :baiting: