• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,418 posts in this topic

Special thanks to johnenock, rjpb and paratrooper ( :hi: ) for these new additions

...classic covers featuring an iron jaw, a ticklish foot and some family jewels! lol

GE

2569851765_b0bed819d8_o.jpg2570678354_3c74b26567_o.jpg2570678572_c31b6e7a72_o.jpg

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Well, the bad news is I gave up my wonderful DETECTIVE COMICS 35... :(

The good news is, I got these cool, rare books books in the trade!! :banana:

tradebooks_post.jpg

Those of you who know how tough those two AMF's are will appreciate the trade. Those who do not will scratch their heads and say "sucker!".

And yes, that TARGET 7 does say Larson beside Spacehawk's right elbow.

TARGET7larson_post.jpg 

4_post.jpg

6_post.jpg

Special thanks to a certain board member who made this trade possible ( He is first in line for the AMF 2/4 BTW).

Some cool panels from the AMF 2/4... kids, don't eat those funny colored mushrooms...

4panel2_post.jpg

and this panel is pure pop art...

4panel1_post.jpg

Here's two panels from Tarpe Mills' Daredevil Barry Finn:

4panel3_post.jpg

6panel_post.jpg

Best part is now, I have the complete AIRSUB DX series by Burgos, and have a nice mini run of some pretty tough issues (including my Holy Trinity: AMF 2/4, 2/5 and 2/6):

AMFrun_post.jpg

And lastly, a shout out to board member Dwight for the two pulps on the left ... amazing copies of very rare Red Circle (aka Timely) weird menace pulps!!

The other one on the far right is an ebay pick up (cover look familiar Bangzoom???)

weirdmenace_post.jpg 

Super sharp condition and nice PQ on this one (for a pulp)...

uncannymay_post.jpg

TARGET7larson_post.jpg 

Great book!

Congrats, all of them are beauties. :applause:

Killer book...but too bad about that writing on the cover! :insane:

GE

I know... that pesky little Lamont!! :pullhair:

But... Wolverton... :cloud9:

tradebooks_post.jpg

Those of you who know how tough those two AMF's are will appreciate the trade. Those who do not will scratch their heads and say "sucker!".

TARGET7larson_post.jpg 

4_post.jpg

6_post.jpg

Special thanks to a certain board member who made this trade possible ( He is first in line for the AMF 2/4 BTW).

Some cool panels from the AMF 2/4... kids, don't eat those funny colored mushrooms...

4panel2_post.jpg

and this panel is pure pop art...

4panel1_post.jpg

Here's two panels from Tarpe Mills' Daredevil Barry Finn:

4panel3_post.jpg

6panel_post.jpg

Best part is now, I have the complete AIRSUB DX series by Burgos, and have a nice mini run of some pretty tough issues (including my Holy Trinity: AMF 2/4, 2/5 and 2/6):

AMFrun_post.jpg

Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd trade three 'Tec 35's for those! Awesome, awesome, AWESOME Ryan! Congrats.

Rick, Billy was telling me that this book reminds him of you, not sure what he was getting at? hm

TOH1CAD.jpg[/img]

hm terror man, has a nice ring to it... and who said you had to be good looking like parker to collect funny books :insane:

gator, it has to be another Billy he was talking about, as i think you are a strapping, ruggedly handsome man. [can you come off about $100 on that wonderworld 14?]

Special thanks to johnenock, rjpb and paratrooper ( :hi: ) for these new additions

...classic covers featuring an iron jaw, a ticklish foot and some family jewels! lol

GE

2569851765_b0bed819d8_o.jpg2570678354_3c74b26567_o.jpg2570678572_c31b6e7a72_o.jpg

LOVE the LEVS! [i'm liking the sound of that; could be a new thread on the horizon].

4_post.jpg

6_post.jpg

AMFrun_post.jpg

fantastic

tradebooks_post.jpg

TARGET7larson_post.jpg

AMFrun_post.jpg

Killer group shot buddy! I am so very happy for you :banana:

Oh and I know "you know who" has dibs on the AMF 2/4 but I am calling dibs on the Target 7 :grin:

:whistle:

Ryan, I am VERY happy for you - to get a triple play like that is so rare indeed.

Hearty :applause:, and an extra round of :golfclap: !!