• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
48 48

48,571 posts in this topic

Here's my favorite Green Lantern! :cloud9:

GL26-1.jpg

I've never seen this cover before but am completely in love with it. What a fantastic book! 'gratz

-Rob-

the only copies I have seen have been lower grade...really does look "nice" in high grade... the MH of this one was talked about this summer

Here's my favorite Green Lantern! :cloud9:

GL26-1.jpg

I've never seen this cover before but am completely in love with it. What a fantastic book! 'gratz

-Rob-

the only copies I have seen have been lower grade...really does look "nice" in high grade... the MH of this one was talked about this summer

Thanks, guys. It is a very pretty book. I wish my scanner could do it justice.

I must have missed the summer posts on the MH copy. I do think this is my favorite cover of the run, however, the #1 and 10 are right up there with this one. :cloud9:

I love the Sea Dragon cover! :applause:

Sticking to theme of monsters attacking boats, this came yesterday. For those that aren't into pulps, this is the fourth issue of Amazing Stories. These early issues are tough to find in nice shape like this and I'm pretty stoked. :grin:

AmazingStories1926-07fcsm.jpg

Sticking to theme of monsters attacking boats, this came yesterday. For those that aren't into pulps, this is the fourth issue of Amazing Stories. These early issues are tough to find in nice shape like this and I'm pretty stoked. :grin:

I am one not into pulps, but it is very nice (Thumbs u

Gaaak!!!....it's a NM copy... :o (thumbs u

Awesome!!

Its so hard to find those AS pulps in decent shape. Well done :headbang:

Wow! That's really cool Jeff! Congratulations! :applause:

Wow! That's really cool Jeff! Congratulations! :applause:

I love this Jeff!!! Great example. (thumbs u

Speaking of dragons....

2494472003_0dd40a8017_b.jpg

Happy Thxgiving!

GE

nice...my favorite dragon cover is the subby one (12, I think?)

...you mean Subby 11? I won a "raw" copy at the ComicLink auction :grin:

3047658918_944f89e3e9_o.jpg

yep, 11...that is one I want a copy of one day (thumbs u