• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,425 posts in this topic

Picked all three of these up in the past week or two. #'s 8, 12, and 13. I really, really like the war covers on #8 and #12! :cloud9: Iconic imagery, IMHO.

IMG_5024.jpg

Awesome books! Fawcetts are so under-appreciated. A few months ago I picked up a CMA #3 9.0, and had intended to flip it, but I'm getting closer and closer to removing it from my site and keeping it.

Picked all three of these up in the past week or two. #'s 8, 12, and 13. I really, really like the war covers on #8 and #12! :cloud9: Iconic imagery, IMHO.

IMG_5024.jpg

Awesome books! Fawcetts are so under-appreciated. A few months ago I picked up a CMA #3 9.0, and had intended to flip it, but I'm getting closer and closer to removing it from my site and keeping it.

Those early Capt Marvel covers are superb!

IMG_5024.jpg

Fawcetts are great. I don't understand why so few GA collectors pay them any attention at all. Same can be said for Quality books too. Captain Marvel, Plastic Man and Blackhawk were some of the most popular and longest running families of titles of the GA. Where's the love? (shrug)

Just checked out your scan of the CMA #3 9.0, Jeff. That's a sweet copy of a nice book. You should probably keep it. (thumbs u

IMG_5024.jpg

I don't see that 13 very often. Excellent book (thumbs u

IMG_5024.jpg

Beauties, one and all! (thumbs u