• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

FightComics494MileHigh.jpg

Did I mention how much I love this book?

Is Shark wearing a mini-skirt, MrBedrock? No wonder Brodie has to be the toughest fighter in the South Seas! ...Or is that Kinks Mason on the cover? hm

Teasing aside, that's a beauty, alanna. A super Lou Fine cover on a HG Mile High pedigree. It doesn't get better than that! (thumbs u

Edited by DavidMerryweather

Is Shark wearing a mini-skirt, MrBedrock? No wonder Brodie has to be the toughest fighter in the South Seas! ...Or is that Kinks Mason on the cover? hm

Teasing aside, that's a beauty, alanna. A super Lou Fine cover on a HG Mile High pedigree. It doesn't get better than that! (thumbs u

I imagine if you are strong enough to stop a speeding car while machine gun bullets bounce off of you you can wear anything you want to. Who's going to laugh?

I imagine if you are strong enough to stop a speeding car while machine gun bullets bounce off of you you can wear anything you want to. Who's going to laugh?

I'm pretty sure that those bullets are bouncing off the front of the sedan, away from Shark, but I'll give Brodie big points for nerves of steel and strength! He's tough (in grade, too), no doubt about that.

Hey, he can wear a mini if he wants too with no beef from me! (thumbs u

I'm pretty sure that those bullets are bouncing off the front of the sedan, away from Shark, but I'll give Brodie big points for nerves of steel and strength! He's tough (in grade, too), no doubt about that.

Hey, he can wear a mini if he wants too with no beef from me! (thumbs u

That's not Shark Brodie. Shark hung out in the South Pacific with a hula honey.

comics.org says that it is Rip Regan the Power Man on the cover: http://www.comics.org/issue/732/

But it looks like the colorist (or maybe even the cover artist) never bothered to read the story because this is what Power Man looks like inside:

thumb_a02cd03e.jpg thumb_be02ab39.jpg thumb_f32da277.jpg thumb_f3a03668.jpg thumb_a717c7aa.jpg

and Kinks Mason's story looked like it was starting pretty kinky: thumb_ec2680a7.jpg

and Shark Brodie met up with a kangaroo from the matrix: thumb_74fb371f.jpg

comics.org says that it is Rip Regan the Power Man on the cover: http://www.comics.org/issue/732/

But it looks like the colorist (or maybe even the cover artist) never bothered to read the story because this is what Power Man looks like inside:

thumb_a02cd03e.jpg thumb_be02ab39.jpg thumb_f32da277.jpg thumb_f3a03668.jpg thumb_a717c7aa.jpg

and Kinks Mason's story looked like it was starting pretty kinky: thumb_ec2680a7.jpg

and Shark Brodie met up with a kangaroo from the matrix: thumb_74fb371f.jpg

:o

Well, those yellow tights do seem to vindicate Power Man, ...if not the front cover colorist. hm

But Kinks Mason's deep sea fishing fantasies and Steve Brodie's animal abuse issues are just plain WRONG. :eek:

In fairness, I probably shouldn't convict Steve Brodie on the prime facia evidence, ...he should go before a kangaroo court. :/

In fairness, I probably shouldn't convict Steve Brodie on the prime facia evidence, ...he should go before a kangaroo court. :/

in Brodie's defense, the kangaroo did attack him first...

thumb_34e4a26f.jpg

The jury is still out on whether it was an unjustified attack. Judging from the Kinks Mason fishing expedition and the Rip Regan/Power Man cover, maybe that poor misguided kangaroo just thought Steve was trying to mate with him! hm

The Peter Pat has a nice cover but it's definitely off the beaten path.

These are all magazine sized aren't they?

Single Series goodness....somebody has to buy them...

11-01-04%20CB.JPG