• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,450 posts in this topic

i'm taking a break from making straw-man arguments on the PC threads to post this pretty little b'hem i won last nite on c'link. i was just taken by the lighting treatment on the cover.

spellbound29.jpg

pretty darned excited to get this one back

World's Finest Comics 43 12/49-1/50 D.C. Comics Universal 9.0 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE

it was so pretty, I was afraid to press it...so it is, untouched in all its original state :banana:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone post here WITHOUT showing a scan of the book before :o

sometimes, as a collector, we have "pre mature" excitement...tis the case here, but i will post follow up pic once cgc ships to me!

just graded and couldn't contain myself... lol

finally got it in hand;

wf43.jpg

World's Finest Comics 43 12/49-1/50 D.C. Comics Universal 9.0 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE

it was so pretty, I was afraid to press it...so it is, untouched in all its original state :banana:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone post here WITHOUT showing a scan of the book before :o

sometimes, as a collector, we have "pre mature" excitement...tis the case here, but i will post follow up pic once cgc ships to me!

finally got it in hand;

wf43.jpg

:applause::applause: Nice Rick. Your excitement was justified !!

finally got it in hand;

wf43.jpg

it is the nicest condition of my entire 40-80 run and it is among the most impossible to locate!!!

tougher than 45 and 67 imo

finally got it in hand;

wf43.jpg

it is the nicest condition of my entire 40-80 run and it is among the most impossible to locate!!!

tougher than 45 and 67 imo

Sweet book! :applause:

i'm taking a break from making straw-man arguments on the PC threads to post this pretty little b'hem i won last nite on c'link. i was just taken by the lighting treatment on the cover.

spellbound29.jpg

Very nice! :applause:

finally got it in hand;

wf43.jpg

:whatthe:

(worship)

Love World's Finest. :cloud9:

well, me too...and 43 and 45 were last 2 I needed...the 45 I got was "almost" as nice as the 43, but not quite...just got graded :

World's Finest Comics 45 3-4/50 D.C. Comics Universal 7.5 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE

scan to follow in my new traditional fashion lol

well, me too...and 43 and 45 were last 2 I needed...the 45 I got was "almost" as nice as the 43, but not quite...just got graded :

Your undercopy thread 2 years ago got me collecting GA. These Worlds Finest books hold alot of nostalgia for me already, as I remember how much I loved seeing those cool books!

Your undercopy thread 2 years ago got me collecting GA. These Worlds Finest books hold alot of nostalgia for me already, as I remember how much I loved seeing those cool books!
well I do have an under copy of 45...but someone (forgot who, might have been earl shaw) asked me for it already...dern mind ain't what it used to be...

well I do have an under copy of 45...but someone (forgot who, might have been earl shaw) asked me for it already...dern mind ain't what it used to be...

hell, that would almost have to be a step in the right direction!