• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,421 posts in this topic

Finally arrived, really happy to finally own a copy. I was a bit surprised it was auctioned in a Sunday event. (Please note, no rude comments about the comforter)

F4BB2959-F667-4BE3-BAC6-3AE005E69619.jpg

Excellent! Looks to be very warm on a cold winter night. :cloud9:

Book looks nice, too. :D

Some good stuff does turn up in those Sunday HA auctions.

Finally arrived, really happy to finally own a copy. I was a bit surprised it was auctioned in a Sunday event. (Please note, no rude comments about the comforter)

F4BB2959-F667-4BE3-BAC6-3AE005E69619.jpg

Excellent! Looks to be very warm on a cold winter night. :cloud9:

Book looks nice, too. :D

Some good stuff does turn up in those Sunday HA auctions.

..... the run of Adventure from 73-80 is one of my favorites in comics..... and if ever a group deserved to be de-slabbed, these books fit the bill. With TWO stories by S&K, plus Lehti, Burnley, and Bailey stories as well, I've never been able to leave one of these in a slab..... but then, I've never had a Mile High either. There was a time when these 8 books were impossible to find..... and they still only turn up sporadically. I still kick myself for not going harder for the 8.5 white copy of Adv 75 that sold on Clink for less than a grand. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

On my short list of favorite Kelly covers. Just all kinds of fun.

Fairy%20Tale%20Parade%207%20Back%20Cover_zpsjsvubdgc.jpgFairy%20Tale%20Parade%207x%20CGC%206.5_zpsil0exjbr.jpg

Beautiful, and what a light-hearted fun cover (great shape on that book, too).

I picked up issues 1-5 of FTP just this morning from a local collector, going through them now, fun books indeed. :)

Fairy%20Tale%20Parade%207%20Back%20Cover_zpsjsvubdgc.jpgFairy%20Tale%20Parade%207x%20CGC%206.5_zpsil0exjbr.jpg

Some of Kelly's best work. I've never been a fan of his WDC&S's covers, but these FTP covers are tremendous.

Beautiful, and what a light-hearted fun cover (great shape on that book, too).

I picked up issues 1-5 of FTP just this morning from a local collector, going through them now, fun books indeed. :)

Thanks sqeggs and sacentaur (and enjoy the 1-5).

I've told you before Minh, but that is a ridiculously cool run of Fairy Tale Parades. (thumbs u

+1 Wonderful books! :applause:

I completely agree. These are some of my favorite covers.

FairyTaleParade0041copy_zpsc3332166.jpg

Holy Mackerel those are beautiful! :applause::headbang::applause: Thanks for sharing them!

Ditto!!!

I can't ever remember looking at a group of books that made me smile this much... :grin:

And the artwork is so well done and whimsical... (thumbs u

I am very excited to finally own this book. Thanks to a really cool boardie for making it available (thumbs u

Moon%20Girl%202_zpsmyrrfmqv.jpg

nice; i once had the "every moon girl appearance" run, and enjoyed it very much.