• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,421 posts in this topic

Win in last night's CLink auction. Only one on the census. I know, I know, who would bother slabbing this book? :D Still, I'd never seen it before and it's a fun cover.

RAD0F3EF2016310_121358_zps34qsvy5q.jpg

Nice GGA/headlights cover! lol

The lettering of the title is unusual, and I don't just mean the candy colors. Are the black dots for the H and the A supposed to be little hurricanes?

Probably bullet holes! :o

Actually, they look a bit like old-fashioned wooden clothes pins. hm

The knight kinda looks like the one who appeared on some Famous Funnies covers.

Win in last night's CLink auction. Only one on the census. I know, I know, who would bother slabbing this book? :D Still, I'd never seen it before and it's a fun cover.

RAD0F3EF2016310_121358_zps34qsvy5q.jpg

Nice GGA/headlights cover! lol

The lettering of the title is unusual, and I don't just mean the candy colors. Are the black dots for the H and the A supposed to be little hurricanes?

Probably bullet holes! :o

Actually, they look a bit like old-fashioned wooden clothes pins. hm

The knight kinda looks like the one who appeared on some Famous Funnies covers.

I like it!! Its a moon cover no matter which way you spin it and thats cool :cool:

Picked this up from Bedrock today at WonderCon. Seemed appropriate on BvS weekend...

as36.jpg

:applause:

I sold a couple of copies at c2e2. Didn't see at bedrocks or i probably would have bought lol

Picked this up from Bedrock today at WonderCon. Seemed appropriate on BvS weekend...

as36.jpg

I sold a couple of copies at c2e2. Didn't see at bedrocks or i probably would have bought lol

I hid it from you.

as36.jpg

It's a fun copy. The original owner wrote "Got this book Wed. July 2, 1947 in Bucklin, MO" on the bottom of the first pages in pencil.

as36.jpg

It's a fun copy. The original owner wrote "Got this book Wed. July 2, 1947 in Bucklin, MO" on the bottom of the first pages in pencil.

Neat. I love that kind of stuff.

Not even close to that beautiful all Star, I picked up the last Flash I've been looking for at WonderCon from Harley. This one has been very elusive for me. It's rough but I'm glad to have it. Hard to believe but you can pull one over on him. He said it was missing an ad page no stories effected but I counted the pages twice and it was complete. Got it for a steal price and I can live with it.

comflash89_zpsqcplhkxy.jpg