• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Fellow boardie was kind enough to let me purchase these from him last week. I look forward to having them in hand this week. Maybe next, darn holidays slowing the mail.Thanks Jim

funnyfrolics1_zps0365db6f.jpg

wackyduck1_zps628b4c53.jpg

dopeyduck1_zps25d791d2.jpg

and in honor of that....I tacked down a decent grade #2. CGC has one as 6.0 only so I am hoping for the best upon grading.

Dopey2_zpsc4d200fa.jpg

Nice books there Tim! Sure were a lot of different 'Ducks' in comics in the golden age, as opposed to say, mice, dogs, cats, or wabbits!

Fellow boardie was kind enough to let me purchase these from him last week. I look forward to having them in hand this week. Maybe next, darn holidays slowing the mail.Thanks Jim

funnyfrolics1_zps0365db6f.jpg

wackyduck1_zps628b4c53.jpg

dopeyduck1_zps25d791d2.jpg

and in honor of that....I tacked down a decent grade #2. CGC has one as 6.0 only so I am hoping for the best upon grading.

Dopey2_zpsc4d200fa.jpg

Them some Sweet books!

Sure were a lot of different 'Ducks' in comics in the golden age, as opposed to say, mice, dogs, cats, or wabbits!

Here's one for "KATTS".

9231628222_0ff91cc878.jpg

mm

Sure were a lot of different 'Ducks' in comics in the golden age, as opposed to say, mice, dogs, cats, or wabbits!

Here's one for "KATTS".

mm

lol And what do you know? A 'wabbit' to boot!! Nice!

Here's one for "KATTS".

mm

Another "WABBIT".

8435800024_0d0ac715b1.jpg

mm

Here's one for "KATTS".

mm

Another "WABBIT".

mm

lol That's the spirit Marty! So there were more. Even a Super Wabbit or two :baiting: Edited by Sagii

Here's one for "KATTS".

mm

Another "WABBIT".

mm

lol That's the spirit Marty! So there were more. Even a Super Wabbit or two :baiting:

Even a SUPERMOUSE...please excuse the missing cover.

9548202076_4c2b14fc23.jpg

mm

This one came in just under the wire as it arrived yesterday afternoon. So it will be my last official acquisition of 2014.

I've long wanted a nice copy of this book for my set, and this one fits the bill nicely.

I was able to make a trade for it using some other GA books that I had doubles, or triples on. So it is a true win win

:)

MMMV1-1_zps800d131b.jpg

Here's one for "KATTS".

mm

Another "WABBIT".

mm

lol That's the spirit Marty! So there were more. Even a Super Wabbit or two :baiting:

Even a SUPERMOUSE...please excuse the missing cover.

9548202076_4c2b14fc23.jpg

mm

Ok, you got me. The comics didn't discriminate on funny animal choices lol

This one came in just under the wire as it arrived yesterday afternoon. So it will be my last official acquisition of 2014.

I've long wanted a nice copy of this book for my set, and this one fits the bill nicely.

I was able to make a trade for it using some other GA books that I had doubles, or triples on. So it is a true win win

:)

MMMV1-1_zps800d131b.jpg

Beautiful copy! Great way to end the year.