• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Picked up a few books over the weekend. I was thankful to land the Action #23 Friday at the Cleveland ComicCon (it is missing the back cover and the last add page) but I am pretty psyched to have finally landed an affordable well presenting copy!! The Prize I won over on the Bay. The cover has seen better days but the inside pages are very nice and still a pretty tough book.

16426514958_2f169836ae_b.jpg

16406459337_2041924d4e_b.jpg

Picked up a few books over the weekend. I was thankful to land the Action #23 Friday at the Cleveland ComicCon (it is missing the back cover and the last add page) but I am pretty psyched to have finally landed an affordable well presenting copy!! The Prize I won over on the Bay. The cover has seen better days but the inside pages are very nice and still a pretty tough book.

Atta boy Gino! Nice books as always. Good taste dude!

Thanks Corey and Peter...Oh how could I forget I also picked up another Action from our friend Mike over in the sales forum...great war cover and I'm a sucker for moon covers as well!!! I love old large logo DC titles :cloud9: and I believe out of all the pre-100 Actions there are only like 3 with moons on them #23 and #54 happen to be my favorite so I had a pretty decent week!!

16428109999_b4dd42a0c2_b.jpg

Thanks Corey and Peter...Oh how could I forget I also picked up another Action from our friend Mike over in the sales forum...great war cover and I'm a sucker for moon covers as well!!! I love old large logo DC titles :cloud9: and I believe out of all the pre-100 Actions there are only like 3 with moons on them #23 and #54 happen to be my favorite so I had a pretty decent week!!

Sweet. Again, you've got a great eye. Suspect your sig line maybe changing soon?

Sweet. Again, you've got a great eye. Suspect your sig line maybe changing soon?

You hit the nail right on the head dude!! (thumbs u

War covers are always great collecting!

War covers are always great collecting!

you got that right my friend!!

Congrats Gino on the amazing books I'm loving the action 23 and you can't go wrong with a prize comics 1 :applause: