• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

It has a slice through the book, but that allowed me to get a book that looks high grade for a low grade price :)

207d9b23-e471-464e-98fb-944341ed40ab_zpsvct4e5td.jpg

I had no idea this was such a valuable book. The 6.5 on ComicConnect is close to 4k with 2 days to go ...

It has a slice through the book, but that allowed me to get a book that looks high grade for a low grade price :)

207d9b23-e471-464e-98fb-944341ed40ab_zpsvct4e5td.jpg

I had no idea this was such a valuable book. The 6.5 on ComicConnect is close to 4k with 2 days to go ...

When I saw the MP 5.5 at $775 with 2 days to go I felt $800 for this copy was a good deal.

alter%20ego%207_zpsg9skhfyc.jpg

I can't say I've seen this one before. Very cool. Is it a reprint of some sort?

It is a fanzine produced by Roy Thomas. This issue is from 1964

Hey Bill Congrats on the fun little weekend with the family and the nice haul!! Question for you my friend...how do these Fanzines size up in comparison to Most comic books whether GA or SA? Are they like Magazine size?

alter%20ego%207_zpsg9skhfyc.jpg

I can't say I've seen this one before. Very cool. Is it a reprint of some sort?

It is a fanzine produced by Roy Thomas. This issue is from 1964

Hey Bill Congrats on the fun little weekend with the family and the nice haul!! Question for you my friend...how do these Fanzines size up in comparison to Most comic books whether GA or SA? Are they like Magazine size?

Some fanzines are magazine size, like Batmania for instance. This one is modern comic book size