• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

thanks guys, I am really pleased with it :grin:

the colors are really great on it. How is the inside artwork?

agreed really cool book!! you got this entire neat little run knocked out? I believe I have seen you post a few others

thanks guys, I am really pleased with it :grin:

the colors are really great on it. How is the inside artwork?

agreed really cool book!! you got this entire neat little run knocked out? I believe I have seen you post a few others

still need a number of issues

cool run. i was after it once upon a time and can tell you some of the later issues are tough.

Did you complete it? If not, how many did you lack?

I too would like to know I am imaging the #20-24 are the toughest? The #20 doesn't seem to appear in the Gerber guides and is missing on comicbookplus's public domain site but I remember one selling on Heritage last year...Really cool Kirby cover. In fact the those are all really neat books I love the #22 and not just because its my lucky # :grin:

This book has some pretty poorly done amateur restoration, but I'm still happy to have it. I figure these early Batman books don't grow on trees.

Batman%206a_zpshf6pq27b.jpeg

That's a good one for sure Red :applause:

This book has some pretty poorly done amateur restoration, but I'm still happy to have it. I figure these early Batman books don't grow on trees.

Actually looks pretty good, at least from this distance. Doesn't appear that the resto is spoiling the look of the book. hm

cool run. i was after it once upon a time and can tell you some of the later issues are tough.

Did you complete it? If not, how many did you lack?

3 short, all at the end of the run.

(thumbs u

That's a good one for sure Red :applause:

looks good to me, can't even see the resto. nice!