• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,384 posts in this topic

Scanner seems to be adding a bit of a yellowish tint to the scans.. Here's a pic as well for reference.

Witchcraft5cgc8%205owwBrt_zpsgzl8fiba.jpg

WC5cgc85_zpsnvkv9nga.jpg

Wish I could claim that finely manicured thumb is mine but unfortunately it's a friends.

Edited by Twistty1

Here's a few I finally got back from cgc today...

CrimeDoesNotPay42cgc7%200_zps4dptcm6y.jpeg

A buddy of mine has the Church copy, and it has small tears at the single staple - I would say that your copy is just as nice. :cloud9:

Wow crazy nice books Twisty love those colors. Especially on the Witchcraft, and the reds on that Men's Adventures!

Edited by Rip

Here's a few I finally got back from cgc today...

CrimeDoesNotPay42cgc7%200_zps4dptcm6y.jpeg

A buddy of mine has the Church copy, and it has small tears at the single staple - I would say that your copy is just as nice. :cloud9:

Thank you. I was fortunate to find it raw on ebay years ago. (thumbs u

Wow crazy nice books Twisty love those colors. Especially on the Witchcraft, and the reds on that Men's Adventures!

+1...an already fantastic collection just keeps getting cooler by the day!! nice returns there Twist!!(thumbs u

Scanner seems to be adding a bit of a yellowish tint to the scans.. Here's a pic as well for reference.

WC5cgc85_zpsnvkv9nga.jpg

Wish I could claim that finely manicured thumb is mine but unfortunately it's a friends.

I really like this one! I know nothing about Avon. Looks like I'm missing out.

+1...an already fantastic collection just keeps getting cooler by the day!! nice returns there Twist!!(thumbs u

Thanks Gino. :)

WC5cgc85_zpsnvkv9nga.jpg

I really like this one! I know nothing about Avon. Looks like I'm missing out.

.....art is pretty decent in the Witchcraft ...GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

While everyone at Megacon seemed to be hunting Man of Steel 18's and Suicide Squad books, I snagged this pretty gem. The yellows pop (phone camera doesn't do it justice).

16C81EF4-A063-456D-85D7-6020938E0E35_zpsqbyftcrb.jpg

Never seen or heard of that! Does that say 1939? If so, I am surprised at the level of all-out wackiness for that time period.