• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

The addition of this gem in the upcoming HA Signature auction prompted me to share this recent snag a little earlier than planned(wanted to have it slabbed before i debuted it). Daredevil Comics #17 (WW II Japanese cover with children(The Little Wise Guys)hanging a Japanese soldier. This image is graphic no matter what our sensibilities then concerning opposing nations. Biro created a classic for sure.

Daredevil%20Comics%2017_zpsou7ir4v0.jpg

Happy to have found this one for a nice price during the setup rush at C2E2.

Not an issue you see very often, but how can you go wrong with machine gunning red Nazi grave gnomes?

speed%2015_zpsbzfcba8z.jpg

Not an issue you see very often, but how can you go wrong with machine gunning red Nazi grave gnomes?

all those miniature 100pg books are awesome :applause:

The addition of this gem in the upcoming HA Signature auction prompted me to share this recent snag a little earlier than planned(wanted to have it slabbed before i debuted it). Daredevil Comics #17 (WW II Japanese cover with children(The Little Wise Guys)hanging a Japanese soldier. This image is graphic no matter what our sensibilities then concerning opposing nations. Biro created a classic for sure.

great pickup Corey!! :applause:

all those miniature 100pg books are awesome :applause:

+1 and this particular issue happens to be my favorite of the bunch!! Wonderful copy and pickup (thumbs u

Cool book! Love the miniature Harvey stuff!

great pickup Corey!! :applause:

Thanks Gino buddy (and Xela and Robot-Man too)!

PM coming in a minute Gino about a book i KNOW your're after!

One of my favorite GA covers. (I know, I know, my tastes are eccentric! :D )Happy to pick up a nice copy.

fou1.6727a_zpskqkdhmpg.jpg

I like it. (thumbs u

Newest pickup. No back cover so if you have a back cover let me know. The cover has slid down a lot so I think I'm going to have it reholdered.

3C22B5C6-2F3F-4B0D-AFF1-B3055CC7DC3D_zpsdhaow2bi.jpg

......and here is my low grade #20......with "pencil marks" on the cover......

154828.jpg.0466b26ad9a893262e51e29d24736a85.jpg