• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,395 posts in this topic

Mr brother surprised me with this very cool Air Fighters with a ww2 cover. I had never seen this one before.

sardo, the air fighters are a great run, with several wonderful covers. i was put on to it by a fellow timely geek, so i offer that same service to you.

afs.jpg

I see it every once in a while, but never in nice shape. This is by far the nicest copy I've seen :cool:

it must have cost a great deal. far too much for you to have it and be able to hold on to your jackpot run. you should still have the address, and i'll understand if you can't get to the post office 'til monday.

Mr brother surprised me with this very cool Air Fighters with a ww2 cover. I had never seen this one before.

sardo, the air fighters are a great run, with several wonderful covers. i was put on to it by a fellow timely geek, so i offer that same service to you.

afs.jpg

great group shot!

afs.jpg

Parker - that run is awesome. I will definitiely go after a few of those in '09, (worship)

Yup. Air Fighters is one heck of a title :cloud9:

And, because I'm trying to post this book in as many threads as possible... lol

....always liked that cover.......just have not been able to find it in suitable condition, so i had to settle for a non-colorized version...

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Page=1&Order=Date&Piece=38364&GSub=5034&GCat=0&UCat=0

70731.jpg.2b627988b7328726295e2dc87a30b5c0.jpg

70732.jpg.62ec8d71bf4f11d9e82d40c55c045e5d.jpg

Yup. Air Fighters is one heck of a title :cloud9:

And, because I'm trying to post this book in as many threads as possible... lol

....always liked that cover.......just have not been able to find it in suitable condition, so i had to settle for a non-colorized version...

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Page=1&Order=Date&Piece=38364&GSub=5034&GCat=0&UCat=0

:o(worship)