• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,393 posts in this topic

you are making me want to track down all the Harlequin covers! :frustrated:

I predict you will succumb by year's end.

Those later AA books are just too cool. And of course that some of them have Toth art just makes them sweeter - I should stop before I start to consider them as well.

just picked up what i believe to be the oldest book in my collection, feature book 23 from 1938. goes nicely with a couple other mandrake covers i have. cool OLD book.

featurebook23-1.jpg

Nice looking Feature Book, BP. :applause:

You keep adding books to your collection at this rate & I'm going to stop making comments about "If only I had Gator's money!" and change it to "If only I had BP's money!" :P

Those later AA books are just too cool. And of course that some of them have Toth art just makes them sweeter.

Correctamundo - indeed, "The Icicle Goes South" from AA92, which is included in The Greatest Golden Age Stories Ever Told (DC, 1990), is by Toth. :cloud9:

just picked up what i believe to be the oldest book in my collection, feature book 23 from 1938. goes nicely with a couple other mandrake covers i have. cool OLD book.

featurebook23-1.jpg

You keep adding books to your collection at this rate & I'm going to stop making comments about "If only I had Gator's money!" and change it to "If only I had BP's money!" :P

(tsk)

featurebook23-1.jpg

(tsk)

Yeah! You tell 'em Gator, nobody has more money than you! Let alone Parker.

featurebook23-1.jpg

(tsk)

:makepoint: did you sleep on the wrong side of the bed last night!

I am just a poor schmuck schlepping for a few GA goodies :insane:

featurebook23-1.jpg

"Bankrupt Parker."

featurebook23-1.jpg

(tsk)

:makepoint: did you sleep on the wrong side of the bed last night!

I am just a poor schmuck schlepping for a few GA goodies :insane:

So sad.

Jack

70685.gif.1d0bfc57f2057bc281d760bdd743c308.gif

featurebook23-1.jpg

"Bankrupt Parker."

:blahblah: