• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Found this buried in the Antiquarian Books section of eBay. It has nice white pages and for $350 I think I did really well. One of those books I never thought I would own...

RhymeswithLust001.jpg

I know a local that has a lower grade copy of It Rhymes that I've been meaning to purchase from him. Not sure I don't just want the reprint though.

Nice purchase Andy.

and last week's heritage stuff came in today :grin:

4742980485_289107f80b_b.jpg

Nice Looneys. They had some great covers. Underappreciated run IMO

Circus 1 has always been considered down right rare, and I am by no means saying it is not or trying to diminish the book, but in the past year, I have seen like 7 copies for sale...

rick, I do not believe that Circus 1 is rare - the Circus 3 is harder to find IMHO.

Nonetheless, it is a very cool book! :cloud9:

I would agree with you Steve (and basically Rick too). The #1 is definitely not part of every dealer's inventory, but it can be found. I purchased my copy 5-6 years ago and I've seen a number since. Yet I've only come across a single copy of #3 (but I haven't been desperately searching either) in that same time period.

CircusComicRiot1.jpg

Circus3.jpg