• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

I want a hangman 7, but not for the cover, for the insides!

I'll never get to see 'em unless I crack. Or maybe buy a second raw one.

What's so good about the inside of comics. There for display not to read and enjoy! :insane:

I'll never get to see 'em unless I crack. Or maybe buy a second raw one.

What's so good about the inside of comics. There for display not to read and enjoy! :insane:

chocked full of GA goodness :cloud9: (hangman 5 too)

if you break that one up, i call dibs on the staples

top or bottom...got to divy it up fair and square lol

(thumbs u

Lots of cool splash pages and stories in those old MLJ's. :cloud9:

Found this buried in the Antiquarian Books section of eBay. It has nice white pages and for $350 I think I did really well. One of those books I never thought I would own...

RhymeswithLust001.jpg

Great find! I love that book. I think you got a real nice price too. Congrats!

Found this buried in the Antiquarian Books section of eBay. It has nice white pages and for $350 I think I did really well. One of those books I never thought I would own...

RhymeswithLust001.jpg

Andy does it again! :headbang:

RhymeswithLust001.jpg

Nice pickup, I was considering bidding on this one :) They had it at a BIN of over 1k prior to this.

RhymeswithLust001.jpg

Nice pickup, I was considering bidding on this one :) They had it at a BIN of over 1k prior to this.

Nice pickup. And since I never will own one - What rhymes with Lust? Is it rust, bust, dust, gust, cussed....???:pullhair:

RhymeswithLust001.jpg

Nice pickup. And since I never will own one - What rhymes with Lust? Is it rust, bust, dust, gust, cussed....???:pullhair:

Oy, this question keeps getting asked all the time! lol

Her name is Rust (as in the color of her hair), get it! Rust rhymes with Lust. :gossip:

Anyone who thought differently is a comic book pervert. (tsk):slapfight::baiting:

You are greedy, heartless and calculating. You knew what you wanted, and were willing to sacrifice anything to get it. (Why oh why wasn't this me?! I want this book!)