• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

I've had this one a little while (off CL), but couldn't get a quality scan until now. :banana: Still having a little trouble with scans. Honestly, the sheen at the bottom isn't oil! (shrug)

AllWinners2192FC.jpg

Damn, that's nice.

Thanks. Now, I need to apply for that second job. My GA habit is painful, but I suppose it hurts in a good way.

New package from Jerry Weist today. :banana:

Lower grade but I'm just happy to have a copy, always wanted one. Really excited to add this to my crime books.

[FAC20.jpg

Edited by Twistty1

Lower grade but I'm just happy to have a copy, always wanted one. Really excited to add this to my crime books.

[FAC20.jpg

Very, very, VERY nice... :applause:

[FAC20.jpg

Very, very, VERY nice... :applause:

I second that!! Absolutely beautiful!!

[FAC20.jpg

For that book, 4.5 is great! Congratulations! :applause:

feels like a long time since i got a new book. thanks go to a boardie for this upgrade. i'll put the undercopy up tonite, and i guess i'll throw weird 5 into the thread as well, since it is a month outside my parameters.

weird4-1.jpg