• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

I haven't used a digital camera too often, so I hope these came out okay.

My wife and I remodeled our house (and are still in the process), and I got a large comic book room in the process as part of it (with the promise that I'd see what I couldn't fit and/or display). I finally got a chance to set up some of the room. Here's some pictures:

Still working on getting my porcelain and other assorted stuff out. It's a never-ending process apparently. :)

Holy :o

That's not a comic room,that's comic museum (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Epic quote!

Waaaay awesome-supercool props given to a quote...
World class response to a kudo to a quote of admiration!

Excellent pat on the back to outstanding props given to a great quote of admiration.

I posted some photos waaaayyyyy back,a rather modest room compared to some here.

I just reconfigured the room to add in some of my Checkers related stuff.....

There are also about 12 longboxes lining the walls on the floor...Looks a little "cluttered" in the photos, but "live" it looks much more organized.

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

Regards

(thumbs u

Bump

GREAT stuff everyone!

Keep 'em coming.

It sure is cool to see all the different rooms! i am in the "process" of changing and sorting my new room(s) out! I have moved since the first post in this thread and have A LOT more books at home with me. I also have a storage unit full! I'd really like to have them all at home, but just no room for them all! Barely enough room for what I do have here! Plus, I have my "original" collection of about 150+ longs back at my parents home in Toronto... if I ever move back that way, I'd have to get those as well! I haven't seen them in well over 15 years! I don't even know what the heck is there anymore!!! It'll be fun when i actually am able to incorporate them into the books I have now. :cloud9:

I hope to be able to post a few pics of the new space within the next couple of weeks. It's been a work in progress for the past year!

I am close...

John (thumbs u

Love it Bumpjay!!! Some great stuff

Thanx almoe my own "mancave".... all of my things are in this room, with the exception of 2 bookcases of Checkers books on the first floor, and the two drum sets up in the attic.....matter of fact, I believe I have a "manhouse" now that I think about it. Other than these things, the wife controls the rest of the house....

(thumbs u

Bump

I posted some photos waaaayyyyy back,a rather modest room compared to some here.

I just reconfigured the room to add in some of my Checkers related stuff.....

There are also about 12 longboxes lining the walls on the floor...Looks a little "cluttered" in the photos, but "live" it looks much more organized.

005.jpg

Regards

(thumbs u

Bump

Looks just like a comic store. :cloud9:

At long last I'm contributing to the showroom thread. Here is my Silver Surfer Collection. Enjoy!

DSC_1186-1.jpg

DSC_1187.jpg

DSC_1188.jpg

DSC_1190.jpg

DSC_1189.jpg

DSC_1191.jpg

DSC_1192.jpg

DSC_1193.jpg

DSC_1194.jpg

:acclaim:

At long last I'm contributing to the showroom thread. Here is my Silver Surfer Collection. Enjoy!

DSC_1186-1.jpg

DSC_1187.jpg

DSC_1188.jpg

DSC_1190.jpg

DSC_1189.jpg

DSC_1191.jpg

DSC_1192.jpg

DSC_1193.jpg

DSC_1194.jpg

:o(worship)

:golfclap: